Smitty Racing 8.93 @ 154

I heard smitty was injecting nitrous, propane, and running nitro in their water system. Also that they had a motorized mechanical extension for their beam breaker :lolly:

On a side note, you guys let Phil tree ya?? ;)

It's not motorized. It's a beaver that lives under the hood. When the truck gets toward the end of the 1/4 he sticks his head out and trips the beams!

Had the pleasure of meeting most of the smitty team. Great bunch of guys congrats to yall, awesome pass.

Again congrats on the awesome runs and record setting pass!

Sorry for the derail there just don't like people belittleling the acomplishments of the PS class and all you guys who keep taking it to the next level.. Keep up the good work and that means every one trying to compete in the class.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats .And rudy i hate the whole mess that happennned in the lights you have one awsome running truck.Your whole team is a stand up group of people.It was a pleasure racing with you guys

You are just lucky you didn't have to line up against me :poke: LOL

First time I have ever posted, maybe my last. Just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words & support over the years. Thanks to Valvoline, Clint Cannon, Mike Mineke from ATS, Darrin Sanders of Fast Chassis & Dan Scheid (who in my opinion is the greatest diesel engine builder) for his friendship & support that he has shown thru the years & yesterday without his wisdom in backing the engine down, we would have not been able to get down the track & run the times we did.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dale:

As Members of your "Smitty Racing" Crew for the last six years, Johnner and I want to SINCERELY congratulate, you, Seth, Dan and Clint, Mike and Darrin on the record breaking runs this weekend buddy!:rockwoot: I am glad we were there with you to see it Dale. You know I agree with you about Dan Scheid as he has been my friend and engine builder since 1996. The major sponsors in this sport as well as NASCAR, NHRA, AMA etc. to name a few are the ones that make our sport and theirs possible and without them I don't think there would be much racing by individuals.

I also want to congratulate Phil Taylor on his Pro-Street win at VMP!

--------
John_P

congrats to the whole team. really enjoyed talking with you Mr Dale ...

Hats off guys!!! This was a Pinnacle weekend in the Pro Street class! Great racing, competition, records and Great Teams!!! Congrats to you Seth, Mr. Dale and Smitty Team. Also big thanks to VMP for track prep it showed, NHRDA, all racers, and especially our Team sponsors we could not do it without your support!!! This race held some of the Fastest and Quickest Pro Street trucks in the country!!!! Welcome to the 8 Second Club!
Team Green

congrats seth and dale. unreal. i wonder what mph will be at full throttle? nice to see the trans making a days work!!

Seth said they took the tranny out this morning and everything looked fine. Why do you ask J?
CompD Mobile Device

Gotcha. Yeah he said everything looked good this morning.
CompD Mobile Device

Damn. That thing is awesome, always loved watching it at the track, nice to see the start align and things come together. Congrats!

Back