smokin around the town

Im just waitin on the padlock at this point.

I can't beleive it has gone on this long. I think the mods are just reading this, shakin' their heads, thinkin'....WTF is wrong with people. :hehe:

I never thought I'd be an old geezer at 26...

Yip, you are definately an old fart. It took me 5 years to graduate collAge and by then it was too late, I was an old geezer. I guess now at 35 I'm fartin' dust.
stinker.gif

This thread need some serious "pick-me up". Here's a smilie for ya.

dutchoven.gif

Get a running start up beside them...when the glass breaks your fist usually pushes the mirror base forward. They were both tow mirrors flipped out. My R1 makes almost 200 RWHP naturally aspirated, so getting next to super stock turbo trucks isn't too hard...

Somehow I think if you actually did this you most likely wouldn't get away with it by just "speeding off".

Somehow I think if you actually did this you most likely wouldn't get away with it by just "speeding off".

Because I run 9.20's and can corner at 100mph and they run ~16's and can corner at 50? Clearly you have never riddin a bike.

Thats the TS practice boat. They fubared the salom course.......

Sure makes you feel a bit inadequate don't it?

Anything longer than this ".................................. " is a waste of space. :hehe: Unless you plan on shopping around for a lake deep enough to dive in. LOL