smokin around the town

i'm PRETTY SURE that 99% (made up percentage by the way) of the posts in that thread are sarcastic and are making fun of this thread... that's how i read them anyway

Somebody seems to get it. Moronpower can't seem to find the sarcasti responses even though in the posts there are how many references to this thread?

So I guess it is Cumminspower that we need to see for our certificate of maturity when we mount the cameras. I'm going to do one better though. I'll sit in a school zone and when the little kids walk across I will disregard the lady with the stop sign in the middle of the road and just cover her in smoke. It'll be so funny to see her reaction. I'm so excited.

P.S. That was sarcasm at it's finest Cumminspower, let's see if you pick up on that one.

I think you need to show him how you got your stack to work so well Roachie.

Oh your so cool ride42...

Its a shame the important stuff has gone right over your head...

And what pisses me off is you've got some of the same guys in this thread calling the original poster all kinds of names for smoking like he did, yet in the thread about the train smoking its a completely different story. Oh man its so cool...

Like I said double standard.

If you cant see the sarcasim in that thread you dont need to be on the internet.

But, most of the younger enthusiasts are coming to the diesel side cause of black smoke, thay dont know that is unburnt fuel and lost of power.

As I have said before, those kids are what will be the down fall of our hobby. Buy a 12V, gut the afc, and remove the plate. Throw on an 8" tip and a muffler delete, they have the fastest truck to have ever been on the planet.

There is a simple solution to this:

If you think that it is ok to run around town a smoke out people for the sake of laughs and making a video do this.

Come to a pull, sit on my hood, and look down the stack while Im goin down the track. Do you honestly think you will enjoy that anymore than those people in the vid?

Hell, I get pissed when another truck smokes on me. I usually reward them for that. Lucky if they can breathe when Im done. They never do it twice.

To everyone that seems to think smoking out traffic is cool, try riding a motorcycle through it. I've been "smoked out" by trucks that just have minor mods, and don't really smoke that much...And both of those trucks got their drivers side mirrors busted when I passed them. If you want to imagine what riding a bike through any kind of real smoke is, jump on one, get up to 60mph, and close your eyes for a few seconds.

The cool ticket around these parts in a VP truck is put 250hp injectors in, a timing and wire tap box, and a stack of course...but you ALWAYS leave the stock turbo on and stock driveline in...
These idiots around here put cardboard over compressor inlets, take plugs out of the intake manifold section on the head, all in the name of who can make the most smoke. A smoke free 600hp truck wouldn't impress them at all...It's pretty irritating.

Oh, and what is sarcasm?

=

The cool ticket around these parts in a VP truck is put 250hp injectors in, a timing and wire tap box, and a stack of course...but you ALWAYS leave the stock turbo on and stock driveline in...

Are you from Indiana? Just wondering.....:hehe:

To everyone that seems to think smoking out traffic is cool, try riding a motorcycle through it. I've been "smoked out" by trucks that just have minor mods, and don't really smoke that much...And both of those trucks got their drivers side mirrors busted when I passed them. If you want to imagine what riding a bike through any kind of real smoke is, jump on one, get up to 60mph, and close your eyes for a few seconds.

These idiots around here put cardboard over compressor inlets, take plugs out of the intake manifold section on the head, all in the name of who can make the most smoke. A smoke free 600hp truck wouldn't impress them at all...It's pretty irritating.

Oh, and what is sarcasm?

LOL - I ride a fatboy...how do you manage letting off the throttle to take care of their mirror hahahaha - that takes skill brother. :hehe:

if some one blew all that smkoke on me like that i would be preety pissed off your lucky no one beat your ass for that one

LOL - I ride a fatboy...how do you manage letting off the throttle to take care of their mirror hahahaha - that takes skill brother. :hehe:

Get a running start up beside them...when the glass breaks your fist usually pushes the mirror base forward. They were both tow mirrors flipped out. My R1 makes almost 200 RWHP naturally aspirated, so getting next to super stock turbo trucks isn't too hard...

roachie said:
If you cant see the sarcasim in that thread you dont need to be on the internet.

:blahblah1:

I know most were poking fun at this thread...

Disregard the EPA, what happens when someone can't see through your smoke cloud and wrecks and someone loses their life? Still just having fun?

thay dont know that is unburnt fuel and lost of power.
ThEy should know that unburnt fuel is raw diesel fuel, liquid state. Black smoke is incompletely burned fuel.
i never thought anyone would think i was cool

i posted it thinking some would get a laugh

you are the immature one arguing on a computer about someguy hundreds or thousands of miles away is gonna get diesels banned and is so stupid

grow up
*bdh*
Crop dusting at its best!!!! I personally was against stacks but you just got me to reconsider seeing how it lays it perfectly in the lane.!!LMFAOOOOOO!!!!

This video is hilarious! Ignore all these old geezers.
One day you'll grow up...we hope