"SOFA KING" on

Hey you must have stole jeff's motor because that will be the only way to sofa king be in my ball park.

We Sofa King have the engine/power bases covered. She is Sofa King going to whoop that ass...Stay tuned!!!

I tried to race him that night in my 50% waste oil burning machine and he pussed out on that. Who is scared???

I will call bs on that but if we had I would have sofa king wore that ass out. But anytime you are ready I am sofa king bring it on.

I was there I know everyone that was there and you are sofa king full of shiit. But I'm up for this challenge as well sofa king bring it on mr. Super pink.

Maybe their ass but not mine! U know no traction vs. 4wd ain't pretty!!!

IMAGE_109.jpg
THE SLICKS ON HER:rockwoot:

I think I qualify as one of those!! I sofa king wasn't drunk that night like everyone else!!

Well bygannys bring the sofa king third challenge on I have already dominated one and I sofa king will dominate the rest. I don't need your sofa king witnesses iam ready to sofa king blow mr and mrs pink out of the water sofa king get ready for your embarrisment.

1. You won the first challenge hands down

2. We know the second is Sofa King on

3. You know the third I would have handed you your ass that night even though you had the stronger truck!

1. You won the first challenge hands down

2. We know the second is Sofa King on

3. You know the third I would have handed you your ass that night even though you had the stronger truck!

The third would be a replica of the first.