"SOFA KING" on

I want to take a poll who is for me and the mamba along with the help of the NFUO and who is for hotass and the super pink with the help of the HADA.

Since I was sofa king over looked in the hota$$ equipment inspection decision :kick:, you got my vote

Since I was sofa king over looked in the hota$$ equipment inspection decision :kick:, you got my vote

Awww Triton...you sofa king know we will be happy to give you a shot at the equipment inspection. If not, form an aluminum foil helmet for your wife, we are sofa king coming after her and your truck now!!!

Headed for some margarittas myself Quarterman!!:woohoo: Stay tune gentlemen!! It should be sofa king interesting on this thread tonight!!!

Ahh mexican tonight I have heard about your hotass after a few margaritas the pants and panties will be sofa king flying off tonight slowpoke I so envy you ever now and then. Enjoy I sofa king know you will.

Awww Triton...you sofa king know we will be happy to give you a shot at the equipment inspection. If not, form an aluminum foil helmet for your wife, we are sofa king coming after her and your truck now!!!

you probably won't have to try too hard... her truck

angela.jpg

me an the wife will be there again this yr if you get to were you need to get one of the trucks hauled up darren ill trailer it up there for ya just let me know

Triton. Kool Aid?

I drink Whiskey and I pi$$ redbull. I smoke Marlboro Reds and fight people. no kool aid. and maybe there's a 12 inch johnson in my pants but no Jones' here
I do beleive you are a fellow fence jumper with your buddie BIG SWOLE.
You have exasterbated my patience, and slapped the NFUO in the face. Shame on you both

Somethings fishy:hehe: over 5400 posts yet i only see 10. I smell ginger involvement............:hehe:

Headed for some margarittas myself Quarterman!!:woohoo: Stay tune gentlemen!! It should be sofa king interesting on this thread tonight!!!

I'm sofa king ready for your drunkin stupor ass to sofa king start talking shiot if you can keep your panties on to talk to us

back from margaritas we get drunk sometimes! sofa king on!!!!!

Somethings fishy:hehe: over 5400 posts yet i only see 10. I smell ginger involvement............:hehe:

You question the authenticity of THE Jim Porter ?
Jim Porter would have stuck that knife into that outlet....and the outlet would have gotten shocked.

Socializing with blondes in high heels makes me make BIG horse power!!!

I'm sofa king ready for your drunkin stupor ass to sofa king start talking shiot if you can keep your panties on to talk to us

Put your big girl panties on Quarteman!! Ready for your sofa king trash talk!! Bring it on big man!!!

OK, I read margaritas. I am officially bringing the margarita machine that Mr. and Mrs. Perry donated to my liver to the TS race. We are gonna Sofa King throw down on ritas.

She has been known to use that as a distraction...and to get what she wants!! Don't get your hopes up, most of the times it is just hype! Not that she would give you a shot, but you couldn't live up to the task anyway!!!

She has been known to use that as a distraction...and to get what she wants!! Don't get your hopes up, most of the times it is just hype! Not that she would give you a shot, but you couldn't live up to the task anyway!!!

Oh you think so must we have another competition

Back