"SOFA KING" on

I am Sofa King intimidated, no doubt. I actually saw a woman wearing a pink skirt in the hallway a few minutes ago, and thought the HADA was out to get me. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean folks are not out to get ya.
It turns out, when I got closer, she was actually a member of OADFACWA, (Old Ass Delta Flight Attendant Cat Wrangler Association), and the only thing I had to fear was her association with the other AARP members that I will be flying back to Atlanta in about 4 hours

I will never doubt your talent, and capabilities, and I am looking forward to viewing your hot asses as you hang your heads in shame and walk away from the winners circle defeated.

Lil Mrs. Hotass (speaking from experience) will begin her extreme training and get some seat time shortly after Thanksgiving. She loved The Wife Race at the Redneck Nationals last year. I fear I will Sofa King have to fight to race my own truck after this is over!

Perhaps mrs. Hot ass needs to be spending more time in the seat than smack talking about her sofa king hot seat. I tell my wife she would hate driving my truck. So far it works.

Here is where you went wrong:

l_4bdeefec634377fa95232d3d1b6e416e.jpg

I keep mine Mrs. "Hot and Tolerant" intoxicated, (notice the setting) and away from diesel racing for fear she will attempt to become a HADA member, thus causing an inter-family rift, and spoiling the goodness that the NFUO has brought into our lives.

Mel_Tim_Nov_17_2008-1_Small_.jpg

She has always had more of a need for speed than me. You are correct my friend, I Sofa King $hit in my helment that day, she has been wanting to race it ever since. So, I think Quarterman should be her first victim, Sofa King appropriate!!!

Remove that pic..HADA can hack into AFIS to find your wife, recruit her, brainwash her, and next thing you know, you loose your race ride!!

That's why the officially unrecognized HADA ladies Sofa King like Big Swole....all women think the gay guys are "safe". LOL

DUDE!!!!!!

That was a LOW blow!!!!! Something I bet you good at!!! LOL

Sounds like YOU may need to Cum outta the closet!!!!:hehe:

Don't hate us straight guys for getting the attention of the ladies when your used to geting it!!!
:kick:

LOL LOL

Ok, just kidding!!!! You made me look small at Shop Day....Don't kick my A$$!!!

Remove that pic..HADA can hack into AFIS to find your wife, recruit her, brainwash her, and next thing you know, you loose your race ride!!

It is already in the works! Better keep that sofa king beautiful bride of yours away from the computer, mailbox, and cell phone for the next 6 months Dalpilot!!! She is sofa king on the recruit list now!!! :woohoo:

DUDE!!!!!!

That was a LOW blow!!!!! Something I bet you good at!!! LOL

Sounds like YOU may need to Cum outta the closet!!!!:hehe:

Don't hate us straight guys for getting the attention of the ladies when your used to geting it!!!
:kick:

LOL LOL

Ok, just kidding!!!! You made me look small at Shop Day....Don't kick my A$$!!!

I am thinking that envy is better word here!! :hehe:

Ladies...... be careful..... you DON'T wanna wake Jim up.

......... I'm just trying to help LOL

It is already in the works! Better keep that sofa king beautiful bride of yours away from the computer, mailbox, and cell phone for the next 6 months Dalpilot!!! She is sofa king on the recruit list now!!! :woohoo:

I have her sedated and duct taped to the bed listening to a recorded message on a tape loop that says "NFUO FO EVA" for the next 6 months. She is also sofa king wearing a tinfoil helmet to keep the bad women out.

Perhaps mrs. Hot ass needs to be spending more time in the seat than smack talking about her sofa king hot seat. I tell my wife she would hate driving my truck. So far it works.

Here is where you went wrong:

l_4bdeefec634377fa95232d3d1b6e416e.jpg

My poor Slowpoke....He sofa king hoped I would come out of that truck screaming for my life, but all he got was "this truck is sofa king mine now!"

Thus let it be a lesson to all men. Women secretly covet our things, so they can sofa king look hot while doing it.

I have her sedated and duct taped to the bed listening to a recorded message on a tape loop that says "NFUO FO EVA" for the next 6 months. She is also sofa king wearing a tinfoil helmet to keep the bad women out.

We have made arrangements for a rescue mission. Tell her the HADA is on the way!!! We will put her throught the emergency training to claim her new race truck. I would suggest moving your truck to an undisclosed location for a while!!!:evil

Its already been moved, and surrounded with lawn equipment, because I know damned well she won't get close to that. LOL

i sofa king got a delima on my hands mickey will not be able to attend the ts race due to his sister gratuation from UGA so i have no one to carry the black mamba unless i dont carry the pro truck and carry the black mamba this sofa king sucks.

slowpoked you need to get your hotass in the super pink and get some seat time or maybe just start the makeover

Last edited: