Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

I can't get it to stop starting out in 3rd, tried the modifier from 20-70psi with no change. If you drop it down to first on the column it goes to first most of the time. If you unplug the valve body and plug it in it starts on first only once. I'm guessing it's the transducer or the govern solenoid just seemed strange that it happened at the same time I changed a tune.

First things first, email your tune to paul@firepunk.com. He can double check it for accuracy or he may want you to test a different one.

Use the realtime datalog to troubleshoot. If you see vehicle speed working, then check and see if the error column on the dash is like -27 when you drop it in gear. If so, then the solenoid is likely bad.

If the error is zero and climbs when the vehicle speed increases, the pressure transducer is faulty. We've also had a case where the transducer wasn't clipped in correctly and fell out resulting in zero PSI readings.

I tried multiple different tunes, even just hit design cal then saved then loaded so the "box tune" did it too. Ill have to drive it later and see what's going on. Also noticed the remote doesn't come on sometimes when I turn on the key, have to play with the wires a little then it will light up orange on tune 1 and then it's red on tune 2 and won't go to tune 3. Other times with will just light up green like to suppose to. Not sure if that's a wiring problem or not, it is the rectangle white remote

I tried multiple different tunes, even just hit design cal then saved then loaded so the "box tune" did it too. Ill have to drive it later and see what's going on. Also noticed the remote doesn't come on sometimes when I turn on the key, have to play with the wires a little then it will light up orange on tune 1 and then it's red on tune 2 and won't go to tune 3. Other times with will just light up green like to suppose to. Not sure if that's a wiring problem or not, it is the rectangle white remote
Probably in the wiring harness. Email paul@firepunk.com, I gave him an extra one to swap out on Saturday.

Broad question because of final ratio, but my "race" puts it up around 24-28 I think.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Mine will be down for over a week so I can't answer you.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Damn so much info this looks like the route I'm going for my 48re swap in my 07 6.7 ������