Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

Damn so much info this looks like the route I'm going for my 48re swap in my 07 6.7 ������
There are some new things coming that aren't in the thread, too.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Did you end up where you wanted to be?

Mine had to go in the shop too. I let the tranny get too hot at the track, my own stupid fault. A second cooler will be going in this time too.

Thanks for checking.

So would it be wise to order the set up now or wait a month or two till the new features are out ? I'd like to have everything in place once I get my hands on a 48re for my swap

So would it be wise to order the set up now or wait a month or two till the new features are out ? I'd like to have everything in place once I get my hands on a 48re for my swap
Don't wait, it's a firmware update that can be done over the internet.

Normally there is a waiting list to get one. I put 13 on the shelf last night at the shop. They'll likely be gone by the weekend.

The guys you get here are the development end of the product. Those guys who take lunch, sleep, well, don't trust'em..... Lol

After a few weeks of technical difficulties ( LOL ) and a new harness from Paul at Firepunk that showed up last night via airmail, thanks Paul ! My Anteater is functional ! Now what I'd like to know is... Anybody have advice to share on getting it tuned in ? I have working TV cable. Should it be disconnected and tied back ? And info on Gov pressures modifier ?

After a few weeks of technical difficulties ( LOL ) and a new harness from Paul at Firepunk that showed up last night via airmail, thanks Paul ! My Anteater is functional ! Now what I'd like to know is... Anybody have advice to share on getting it tuned in ? I have working TV cable. Should it be disconnected and tied back ? And info on Gov pressures modifier ?
Leave the TV, adjust Gov mod higher if you are failing to shift 1-2.

Also, I have the APPS signal tuned in good. 0-100% on the nose. But what, if anything, should be done with the Aux voltage fields ?

It's shifting 1-2 when it's programed to, but it's VERY hard shift. Like somebody swinging a 10lb sledgehammer under the truck.

I would suggest traction bars if you don't have them and that's the nature of the shift with the tv cable statically adjusted. Do you have bars?

Sales Manager/ Technical Support @ Firepunk Diesel
Firetruck: It's like, dead and stuff.
2012: It's also dead and stuff

Right now my TV is in factory function. And I do not have trac bars... Yet !

Static adjustment on the tv linkage is highly suggested for anteater use. And I would also highly suggest getting some traction bars, which will cut down on axle wrap and your over exaggerated shift firmness.

After the previous install I was messing with the Gov pressure modifier, trying to get it to shift out of first. The last change I made was to 65psi. That is the same file I loaded when I installed new harness. Would that affect shift harshness ? Or only weather or not it will shift at all ? I would like to know what the actual function of that field is... Along with Aux voltage field. Thanks !

OK. I will definitely try static adjustment. Thanks !

Static adjustment on the tv linkage is highly suggested for anteater use. And I would also highly suggest getting some traction bars, which will cut down on axle wrap and your over exaggerated shift firmness.

Is this Paul ?