Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

Guilty as charged......

Sales Manager/ Technical Support @ Firepunk Diesel
Firetruck: It's like, dead and stuff.
2012: It's also dead and stuff

The Governor Modifier field adjusts the pressure that the solenoid will attempt to reach to actuate the 1-2 shift.
If you undershoot, it will fail to shift, if you overshoot, it will be harsh like you are experiencing.

The flip side to that is that increased TV pressure negates the increase in Governor Modifier, and the modifier has to be adjusted accordingly to get 1-2 at the firmness you desire.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

The governor pressure modifier plays no role in shift firmness. It does, change at what psi it commands when the set shift is commanded, but that's it.

Mainline pressure and your accumulator piston/spring setup has everything to do with shift firmness.

If you take mainline away, you lose firmness. If you take governor pressure away, you won't achieve your shift.

If you stretch your shift points as well, you'll notice a significant increase in shift firmness mostly because the line pressure increases with higher rpm.

I've noticed it the other way on shift firmness. Closer the shifts are together the more firm.

It should be the other way due to main line pressure climbing due to rpm rising.

Guilty as charged......

Thought it might be. Just want to thank you for getting the new harness out to me so quickly.

Not a problem buddy. You had a problem and it needed fixed. I wouldn't want to be stranded and I'm sure you didn't enjoy it either. ????

I've noticed it the other way on shift firmness. Closer the shifts are together the more firm.

Yes, and that's what was happening. With the TV cable functioning as it was meant to, I was getting the 1-2 "hammer" shift under light throttle. But full throttle the shifts were quick and crisp. Exactly how I want them... So it looks like this evening the TV cable will get disconnected and the lever tied back.

Still no info on the Aux Voltage fields ? Pretty much just leave em the heck alone ? Lol.

I haven't used mine, and it's been months since I've heard the explanation for its use.

Looking to pick one of these up. Im tired of breaking Nv4500's.
Should be relatively simple, just remember you Need a TPS signal.

It can be done without it, but it's equivalent to having flat tunes

Still no info on the Aux Voltage fields ? Pretty much just leave em the heck alone ? Lol.
Aux voltages are ignored. I had plans for an additional input that was boost-driven, but that wasn't necessary.

Sounds good to me. I've needed to put one in since I p-pumped it so I can get my cruise to work again. Who should I ask for when I call to inquire about one of these.

How does this make cruise work?

When I went from VP to p-pump I never installed a 12v tps, cruise requires a tps signal. Since it was a manual I didn't really need it, plus I was mainly just pulling the truck at the so I didn't care too much about cruise.

Sounds good to me. I've needed to put one in since I p-pumped it so I can get my cruise to work again. Who should I ask for when I call to inquire about one of these.
Paul Cato

Trans temp field on the dash. Should it be displaying data ? Or is it an unused field like Aux voltage ?