Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

It works great on the ones I've been around, not completely stock just shift kit and converter. Because of the gov springs it had a touchy throttle and would stack shift bad at part throttle (98 12valve, re). The truck ran great before if you floored it but if you just roled into it would be in third and under the turbo. The controller made it perfect at any throttle after some trial and error.

let me know when I can get one to test for ya......im poor buti tow really heavy stuff

Been making progress (thanks for the help Biggy) but can't seem to get rid of the "hang" between shifts. Fight now it has decided to take up residence in 1-2 shift...

When did the "hang" first become evident?

I'm sorry, I still haven't gotten to look at your file between work and dad duties.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

It's been there somewhere the whole time I've been working on getting it tuned in. Sometimes 1-2, sometimes 2-3, sometimes od... So far your recommendations have had the best results, but that hang is now between 1-2 at mid to full throttle.

I took video of what's happening, but I'm a computer caveman. Lol...

Best thing to do is upload the video to YouTube, which will require a google account. When it's there, warn us if it has any language, and then share the link.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

OK. I'll report back when I've got the YouTube setup.

I'd bump that up in increments of 5. And try that

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been working the pressure down in increments. Seemed to have more issues at higher pressures.. Got the YouTube channel set up and video loaded. Now see if I can figure out the link,lol..

TV cabled tied back? About 80-90%? You've probably went over that already, just thought I'd throw it out there though

Starting to think it might not be possible from this phone. It's at YouTube, title is "Anteater 0-100 run". You should be able to see it there. I'm going to go get the laptop out of the truck and see if I can get this link thing to work. Lol !

Mine did that, I had to go up I'm gov press though. I run mine at 55.

When is that 1-2 shift supposed to happen? What mph?

that vid is full throttle shift which is set at 36 mph.

Looks like the speedo was at 40 when it shifted. Is speedo correct for tires?

Can you do the live data stream and see what it thinks the mph is when it shifts?

I've already got the speedo calibrated. Truck spedo matches ftsc dash perfectly. You can tell driving it that it wants to shift when it's told, but it's taking a while to complete the shift. With higher Gov pressure and static TV set, the hang would move up to the higher gears and become more pronounced.