Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

The issue is being addressed gentlemen. We have to gather some additional info, and should have a resolution before too long.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

If it's all electronic then mine will never shift to it at wot. I can bury the guage to 5k and then lift and it will shift.

What are your suggestions for fixing this?
Does your dash say it's shifted to OD?

I don't run with the computer hooked up. I'd have to have someone ride with me to watch before I'd try that.

Traffic was too heavy to get a hard run last night. Looks like I might be working late tonight, so hopefully traffic will be light enough to run it up good and be able to watch the dash without having to worry to much.

Kick start, check your TPS signal calibration. Mine was a little high.108 at full throttle. I adjusted it down to about 97 at full throttle and did not have the no OD shift issue this morning. I only had 2 chances to run it all the way out, but seems to have been effective so far.

Mine seems to only do it from a dig. I'll look into it though.

I think there's something in the works from them.

Consensus is maximum TV input and over 100% throttle position. This will not allow 3-4 shift to complete.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Adjusted tv cable ( by adjustment I mean that I pushed button in and pulled cable to the cab). Truck drives 110% better. Haven't been able to do a full pull pass yet due to wet roads.

By pulling cable towards the cab, what actually did I change? I don't want to burn clutches up or anything.

So you set it at 100% ? No slack ? Because Im running static at 80%. It's good, but not great.

110% better sure sounds good ! I think I'm gonna try hooking my T.V. cable up again. Haven't tried it yet since I switched to the flatter, stepped tune... mind sharing what your tune looks like thats working so good ?

Yea. I'll post it up later if I can or pm me an email and I'll email it to you.

I will say that my tunes are setup for a loose converter and light truck that city drives. Not that I'm an expert by any means.

My truck is daily driver too, but VERY heavy. 12k. I'm just curious as to what is working and what's not for different people.

Curious on the 68 smart box I read about earlier in the thread . Il be using the controller in my 07 soon and was wondering what the smart box helps with ?

I have one in my 12 and it allows the truck to see reverse when in reverse (I.e. lights and camera functions) and either neutral or park in any other gear. Which gives you 4lo if you have an electronic t-case. If your putting a 48 in, a couple changes need to be made for this to work

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk