Someone had to do it, cummins tubular manifold.

Oh man, the pix we could post up here... gonna have to wait 'til after Bradenton though! :evil

I got timbeaux to dig this back up and judging by the 20 members viewing it wasnt a bad idea! Lol

299020_245327185520326_146390618747317_634394_153096458_n.jpg

holly crap im a tube welder and im not seeing how you made some of those welds did you stove pipe it or was there a little auto cad involved

i dont know if i missed it but ive seen that mess of precision turbos and header for more than a year HAS IT EVER RAN????

One thing for certain, that boot on the comp. outlet is going to be short lived under boost that close to the manifold tube. Ask me how I know.....

Has anyone built a tube manifold that didn't kill the bottom end power yet?
I know they shine up high...but that doesn't help a street truck out where it needs it.

All that time and money and everything else in the system is inefficient, piping, intercooler, intake and head.......sorry I have too much gasser thought in me but it looks cool!
Jim

I know they shine up high...but that doesn't help a street truck out where it needs it.

Going to be a dyno mule through the winter so I'll find out.

This. I also was wondering if any back to back testing has been done with a manifold vs. a header yet?

Always thought they looked badass, but always been curious as to the performance advantages (If any) and how it would help drive ability of say running a tubular manifold with say a set of 150s, a 66/74 and a nice CP3 on my 06.

That turbo on a tube manifold would be a laggy pig of epic proportions Dex.

I just wonder if there's any merit to a tubular header when in comes to large amounts of nitrous... The help with drive pressure would be pretty beneficial I would think.