Spool valve can YOU help?

Oh yeah, I know all too well. We made some of the wastegate on the QSK19 out of the stuff a few years back and that was easily the most expensive part. Very cool material to work with though.

What's your price on the spool valve then?
How thick is it?
Do you need an undivided manifold or does the valve make up for it?
The other guy I was talking about said he had a valve to make the gate open slower so drive pressure didnt go up, down, up. Any thoughts on that?

Ideally I would like to run a SteedSpeed, but I am not about to butcher one to see if I like it so I'll probably find something else to test it out with first and it seems to be a hard thing to find used T4 manifolds, but easy to find used ones with a cracked divider anyways.

Thats what id do, find a cracked one and weld it up then try it out

Oh yeah, I know all too well. We made some of the wastegate on the QSK19 out of the stuff a few years back and that was easily the most expensive part. Very cool material to work with though.

What's your price on the spool valve then?
How thick is it?
Do you need an undivided manifold or does the valve make up for it?
The other guy I was talking about said he had a valve to make the gate open slower so drive pressure didnt go up, down, up. Any thoughts on that?

With the new revisions being made, I'll let Weston relay the price.

It is 1.5" thick.

You will want to have a fully divided manifold.

Driver pressure is steady with mine and I don't have a very loose housing.

Mine worked very well, just had to make some money decisions and it had to go. Look forward to seeing what new revisions bring!!!

IMO, they don't make much of a difference, or more would use them. Demand would also be higher. 2 cents

Makes a night and day difference. I believe these valves will be a game changer and put allot more trucks back in singles.

Here is Weston's flange on a htt 482 turbo spools easily. All hits are in lock up too.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cHs5YFxjK8"]Tuning wastegate to new turbo. In cab Gopro video. - YouTube[/ame]

Bringing this back up, i have a Stainless Diesel T-4.. I dont want to hack at it, what are my options?

They are saying if you run Weston's it doesn't matter if it's divided or not right?

Anyone have a link or pic..both preferably? Whats the major difference between his and Weston's, anyone?

I am not sure on pricing, but i do not think his final design is done yet so he might not have the final price set. i have a old design that I am going to be trying to bolt up this week end. I will be running a steedspeed t4 straight flange gated manifold, I hope it works with that manifold, I sure don't see why not.

I am not sure on pricing, but i do not think his final design is done yet so he might not have the final price set. i have a old design that I am going to be trying to bolt up this week end. I will be running a steedspeed t4 straight flange gated manifold, I hope it works with that manifold, I sure don't see why not.

Yeah I think the old one was priced around $550, but there's a redesign coming. I'm waiting for it too.

There has been enough interest for me to revisit the idea of making these on a production platform, there will be more info by month's end.

There has been enough interest for me to revisit the idea of making these on a production platform, there will be more info by month's end.

Every body going back to the big singles I'm guessing. I'm gonna try the old one out, but will be interested in the updated one when you release it.

Can't wait! Keep us up to date!

Every body going back to the big singles I'm guessing. I'm gonna try the old one out, but will be interested in the updated one when you release it.

I tried snatching one up off of the classifieds but it was gone in seconds... ha ha bummer.