Spool valve can YOU help?

umyguguq.jpg

Should be testing mine tomorrow

Read earlier in this thread and you'll see a post I made, then keep reading and see why I'm going to get the more pricey one.

I'm not sure what the difference is between them, I've read through the thread multiple times, I'm having a hard time following.

I'm not sure what the difference is between them, I've read through the thread multiple times, I'm having a hard time following.

One is just made with stainless, and the other with inconel. I am sure there are other differences as well, but that's the biggest price difference.

So are you saying you got the BD one.. Now im having a hard time following?

Which one is it you got?

I have a older model from Weston that I bought used. I did not get a chance to test it today I never got my rear drive shaft back, with it being mothers days spent time with my family.

So do we know when it comes out, or how we get it? I PM'd him about it the other day but he never replied.

Has anybody used one with a manual transmission? I have been doing a little research on these and haven't seen anyone using one on a diesel with a manual. I would be interested in results or would it be better to just spend the money on an auto conversion? I see many using them with a manual valve bodies but the time spent between shifts is a lot longer with a NV4500.

So do we know when it comes out, or how we get it? I PM'd him about it the other day but he never replied.

Weston will let it be known when the release will be. It can be had through him (obviously) or myself.

Has anybody used one with a manual transmission? I have been doing a little research on these and haven't seen anyone using one on a diesel with a manual. I would be interested in results or would it be better to just spend the money on an auto conversion? I see many using them with a manual valve bodies but the time spent between shifts is a lot longer with a NV4500.

I ran it with my NV4500 and a Pro71. Worked flawlessly and never had any issues.

Weston will let it be known when the release will be. It can be had through him (obviously) or myself.

I ran it with my NV4500 and a Pro71. Worked flawlessly and never had any issues.

Thanks. I may be in contact with you when Weston releases them. Especially since you are a local shop to me and a Compd vendor.

This has got me really interested... I just built another set of compounds and lost my shock tower to the cold piping. Sure would be nice to have all that room back...

Space in general. To change my oil most of the piping has to be removed and I lost 3.5" of shock height.

photo (28).jpg