Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay then PLEASE have him bring BOTH trucks out here to the " Fall Brawl " soooo I can put the spank on both of them at the same time otherwise when I beat the " Race truck " you'll are gonna say the better motor is in his " Red truck "....

Remember I am use to making " UNCORRECTED HORSEPOWER "

I love this guy.

Okay then PLEASE have him bring BOTH trucks out here to the " Fall Brawl " soooo I can put the spank on both of them at the same time otherwise when I beat the " Race truck " you'll are gonna say the better motor is in his " Red truck "....

It really sucks how someone can run there mouth for someone else doesn't it? Wade, these guys had a great time at the dyno it seems. Now your starting chit between them. Quit running your mouth for someone else. If dimiti wants to hop on here and talk chit that's fine. But your just starting chit for no reason. Congrats on the big number va. I hope to see it I'n person come fall.

I've never ran at quarter aces but I've drove past it a few times. I wouldn't put a 600 hp truck on it.

I would love to see wade make a 200 mph pass in a 7k lb truck there, or any other short runoff track. *bdh*

uncorrected is only usefull if your at SEA LEVEL...It's Common Knowledge, that Air is better at lower elevation.....So correction factors Should be used at the 5000+ FT he normally dyno's at...i mean he just proved that his HP is no joke...

He accually has "THREE" Trucks he dyno's, the red truck, the Race truck, and the Dually....

ALL of them are 1400HP or better, East , West, uncorrected, corrected...High Elevation, sea level...Dont matter. Just sayin...He came to the east and layed down exactly what he said he would, never said anything bad about any one or made crazy claims, just did it.

Now that the fun and games are over, im just saying that there is more To come, not taking anything away from you mark. im sure you have more HP as well..I congratulate you on your win.

It really sucks how someone can run there mouth for someone else doesn't it? Wade, these guys had a great time at the dyno it seems. Now your starting chit between them. Quit running your mouth for someone else. If dimiti wants to hop on here and talk chit that's fine. But your just starting chit for no reason. Congrats on the big number va. I hope to see it I'n person come fall.

Look, there is no issue here, Only a discussion. I know dmitri and mark better than you think. Were good.

Last edited:
I think we all agree that this place is a much better place when wade isn't posting much, maybe he and pocket could go take a vacation.

13E83D46-BE2D-444A-932F-6E495637A1B3-5885-0000026DC690BA15.jpg

A friend sent me this last night.

uncorrected is only usefull if your at SEA LEVEL...It's Common Knowledge, that Air is better at lower elevation.....So correction factors Should be used at the 5000+ FT he normally dyno's at...i mean he just proved that his HP is no joke...

He accually has "THREE" Trucks he dyno's, the red truck, the Race truck, and the Dually....

ALL of them are 1400HP or better, East , West, uncorrected, corrected...High Elevation, sea level...Dont matter. Just sayin...He came to the east and layed down exactly what he said he would, never said anything bad about any one or made crazy claims, just did it.

Now that the fun and games are over, im just saying that there is more To come, not taking anything away from you mark. im sure you have more HP as well..I congratulate you on your win.

Look, there is no issue here, Only a discussion. I know dmitri and mark better than you think. Were good.

Your retardation just keeps getting better. How are you in business being this dumb?

Just because the 30% correction factor on the mountain "calculates" a motor "should" make another 500000whp at sea level does not mean it will or can!

I've found that the correction is more or less accurate depending on where in the map you run the turbo. if your on the edge it should loser power like a NA motor, if you're in the middle your shouldn't. I think thats where the confusion lies. I'd expect most here are running on the edge.

Last edited:
You sir, are a pessimist. I'm positive 40 pages will be easily achieved.

I say only 35 because I'm sure by that point wade will get banned for the 342nd time. By that point the interest will be lost, and the thread will close. But maybe he will make it to 40. Stay tuned.

Wade cheerleading in the background

PLEASE TMI!.......TMI!......EGADS!

Thanks for almost allowing everyone to toss their breakfast this morning duck.....
The meare thought or images of Wade in his cheerleader suit supporting anyone,including himself is enough to make all of us sick...It may even start a epidemic!

Wade....
You HP estimates about your old truck have been and always will remain Effed Up.
Mulisha's truck weighs in about the same as your old rollin billboard.His truck is consistent enough and runs around 11.40 all day long and with the HP calculator it shows him at 774HP and we all know he has been around 790 so it is close enough.

NGM Diesel....04 Dodge.....Comp-Diesel......583.35/1003.29(#2 Only)
NGM Diesel....04 Dodge.....Comp-Diesel......675.48/1160.21(Drugs)

So since we know "The Humbler" doesn't tell stories just the facts how do you THINK you made more power.Certainly its easy to see that your numbers NEVER backed up your bogus claims that you never could substantiate.Your lofty claims back then and yet today would try and tells us you had in the mid 800's for power when the proof is in the pudding in front of you 583 on fuel and 675 on NOS.That was also the year that Offshoreracr and Lloyd whacked you like a tennis ball all over the lot up there.If your claims for power by your never seen timeslips are true then both of them would have put a train length on you at the track and sent you home crying.

You never have been able to understand that MANY guys have rolled with us who drag race and their numbers on the jet and timeslip power are very close.Yours are the only ones who can never be even considered close....You are really a legend in your own mind.

Your retardation just keeps getting better. How are you in business being this dumb?

Just because the 30% correction factor on the mountain "calculates" a motor "should" make another 500000whp at sea level does not mean it will or can!

I've found that the correction is more or less accurate depending on where in the map you run the turbo. if your on the edge it should loser power like a NA motor, if you're in the middle your shouldn't. I think thats where the confusion lies. I'd expect most here are running on the edge.

On the edge or not dosent matter, air quality is air quality Period!

Same truck at elevation will ALLWAYS make more power at sea level......Even you could understand that.

I've asked this time and time again, and still no response. Wade- where is the timeslip of you running 10's, with a truck that weighs ~7,000 lbs makes 600 hp? Pumping that Kool Aid again?

With all the BS going on WE don't want to forget about ALL the people that had enough balls to run their trucks on the dyno and be part of the event. Everyone on here has different budgets and different uses for their trucks so for those that met their own private goals take pride in achiving them , no matter what your goal may be.