Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize if anyone's name is butchered, my handwriting is questionable at best, and some of you all flat out suck at writing, so together, that is a bad combo, so we did the best we could.

Not all of us have 4 figure HP numbers....no need to rub it in

Has NOTHING to do with power son....
If you never have been there all you need to think about is slowing down your rig around a corner after a blast down the 1/8.It doesn't take much speed to have an issue with the weights of our trucks and short shutdown areas that turn left.

Ron....
While I appreciate the comment about the 1K mark and the huge smile from it,We have been over that many times on giggle gas.I want the smile you get when you go past on fuel only now......Andy

Yeh dissapointed for sure.. Ive been at 780 hp for years.. Took out my ddp 120's and put in exergy 150's and lost 30 hp... Cp3 is fine, r/p was good to.. Ill be calling exergy today...

Not surprised, seen it before. bigger injectors dont allways make more power.

I'll be there....Dmitri says 20lpm bigger sticks and more NOS in the fall :rockwoot:

Sweet.... That would give us a good excuse to finally turn the wick up a little on ours. As of now we have a fairly mild tune up in the Beast because its street driven often.

I love how you guys get all excited because D ran his tow truck engine....About 400hp+ shy of the Race engine...:Cheer:

His "NEW" Overkill engine will rock the dyno and the track like it did all last year....Whenever we get it finished...:stab:

Im excited to see his track times....honestly im not a dyno lover, but power is power right!

Good job to Dmitri and team Duramax on runner up with 1500HP on the east coast!!...LOL

Also great Job Mark and team Cummins on the win!

Wait, you went to an actual EVENT, and not a test and tune?!?!?!?! Did you get lost? You need new Transition lenses for those glasses?

I love how you guys get all excited because D ran his tow truck engine....About 400hp+ shy of the Race engine...:Cheer:

Gotta love how others come up with excuses for Dimitri.. We beat his dyno truck fair and square , he even has enough class to admit it......

Im excited to see his track times....honestly im not a dyno lover, but power is power right!

We ALL know why you fear "The Humbler" Wade and I'll bet if I dig though my archives I could even find the sheets on your "Urban Legend" Covered In a wrap truck.You know,the one you touted as slef imposed "World's fastest CR" that only ran at test sessions when no one was around.If I remember correctly and I will dig up the comments from back then also you were boasting of big power on the jet only to get your azz kicked.

looks like Fl was a rain out, but there were several trucks that dyno'd. looks like *****slapped didn't even care to give the good folks a show.

congrats to a couple good numbers!~

Name Hometown Vehicle HP Torque
Shane Phinney Quincy Chevy 919.2 1320
Chris Anderson Lakeland Dodge 765.6 1377.3
Frank Byrd Milton Dodge 744.7 1535.9
Wally Hallan Florida Dodge 638.1 1202
Chris Weadgewood Ocala Ford 637.8 1281.5
Rocky Johnson Lake City Dodge 632.2 1187.8
Aldrim Melchor Florida Chevy 559.1 1024.3
Bruce Wilson Jr. Dade City Dodge 488.1 1113.5
Zach Gerzeny Sarasota GMC 474.5 864.2
Chris Johnson Ft. Lauderdale Ford Cummins 461 997.6
Montana Cherry Webster Dodge 444.9 960
David Coleman Jacksonville Dodge 440 860.8
Shawn Harmon Florida Dodge 405.7 897.7
David Straight Okeechobee Dodge 320.4 348.5
Doug Scianimarn Gainesville Ford 306 496
Dan Holland Roachdale, IN Dodge 297 615
Kevin Johnson Kingsland, GA Dodge 265.3 563.5

Gotta love how others come up with excuses for Dimitri.. We beat his dyno truck fair and square , he even has enough class to admit it......

Sure you beat him, good job! Never said it wasent fair.

But like i said when you go up against the "Race engine, You'll know why D is the man on the dyno...

he will tell you that too...Just ask him.:Cheer:

We ALL know why you fear "The Humbler" Wade and I'll bet if I dig though my archives I could even find the sheets on your "Urban Legend" Covered In a wrap truck.You know,the one you touted as slef imposed "World's fastest CR" that only ran at test sessions when no one was around.If I remember correctly and I will dig up the comments from back then also you were boasting of big power on the jet only to get your azz kicked.

Yes i got beat by the dyno several times, really didnt care, cause all my track times and video's of our runs Proved we made more power...

Made like 600hp on the dyno but ran 10.90 in the 1/4 @ 7000+ lbs...even got 11.0 on vid and did it in front of dock strap boy....LOL

who cares...it's just a #:Cheer:

But like i said when you go up against the "Race engine, You'll know why D is the man on the dyno...

he will tell you that too...Just ask him.:Cheer:

Okay then PLEASE have him bring BOTH trucks out here to the " Fall Brawl " soooo I can put the spank on both of them at the same time otherwise when I beat the " Race truck " you'll are gonna say the better motor is in his " Red truck "....

Remember I am use to making " UNCORRECTED HORSEPOWER "