Spring Fling 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there....Dmitri says 20lpm bigger sticks and more NOS in the fall :rockwoot:

Thanks go to everyone that came out and made this event a huge success. It was a long weekend, but worth it.

With the staggering amount of people and trucks that were there, I am amazed that we only one had one real bad apple out of the bunch, thanks to everyone else who didn't act like a moron.

Congrats to the guys who hit the 1,000 hp club this weekend. Mark, Dmitri, and Andy.
I've known Andy for years, Mark since last fall, but had no idea what to expect other than internet chatter about Dmitri. Well, I'm glad I didn't base my opinon of him on anything other than his actions. He was great, and his truck is an animal, and he was one of, if not, the first to shake Mark's hand after his big numbers while Mark was sitll in the truck on the dyno, so he was a class act.

We had a great weekend for our Curtis Rice Memorial dyno bracket shootout, last fall we had 3 people guess with in 1hp of their actual runs, this year, we had our first perfect guess. Richard Byerly guessed (with some help from a buddy) 343hp and ran 343.00. And thanks to a generous donation from Dmitri, we also raised our most money ever for Curtis Rice Memorial event. Thanks to everyone who contributed to make this a success.

We are looking forward to the fall, I hope to have the dates locked down in a few weeks, and can't wait to see you all there!

Thanks for coming out and I'll have all the results up later this evening!

saw a couple trucks who's numbers seemed to be down from the fall, George being one, wonder if the winter fuel could be the culprit? we all see it every year, winter blend goes in, mpg goes down, dyno power down as well I suppose.

saw a couple trucks who's numbers seemed to be down from the fall, George being one, wonder if the winter fuel could be the culprit? we all see it every year, winter blend goes in, mpg goes down, dyno power down as well I suppose.

Yeh dissapointed for sure.. Ive been at 780 hp for years.. Took out my ddp 120's and put in exergy 150's and lost 30 hp... Cp3 is fine, r/p was good to.. Ill be calling exergy today...

Maybe the old truck will be able to lay down some numbers in the fall.. Had a great time and the turnout was great.

Maybe for Fall Brawl.....

Dillsburg.jpg

-Brad Posadas

The owners who run Quarter Aces at one time were interested in having a diesel class and it was in the works.It got scrapped and no one has heard anything more about it since.

Myself,having raced on that track I would NOT want to try it in a fast truck as braking area is limited and with our heavy rides we may have a issue that may not end well on the corner at the end of the track.

The owners who run Quarter Aces at one time were interested in having a diesel class and it was in the works.It got scrapped and no one has heard anything more about it since.

Myself,having raced on that track I would NOT want to try it in a fast truck as braking area is limited and with our heavy rides we may have a issue that may not end well on the corner at the end of the track.

Not all of us have 4 figure HP numbers....no need to rub it in

Well after a crazy weekend all I can say is WOW !!! What a Show !!! It was very nice to meet new people and see some familiar ones. Dmitri and Mark put on one hell of a show and are both outstanding people. I'll get some video's up asap. I cant wait to see what "Fall Brawl" has in store... I'll be talking to Quarter Aces to see what we may be able to do for some drag racing action...

Coop

Well after a crazy weekend all I can say is WOW !!! What a Show !!! It was very nice to meet new people and see some familiar ones. Dmitri and Mark put on one hell of a show and are both outstanding people. I'll get some video's up asap. I cant wait to see what "Fall Brawl" has in store... I'll be talking to Quarter Aces to see what we may be able to do for some drag racing action...

Coop

that would be incredible...dyno day and racing....:bow:

Had a great time with everyone! Going to try to bring King Kong for the fall to make some big #s. No track the day before lol