Springfield tn fair pull sept 1st 7pm

yea I guess, unlimited

Have I missed something not being on here for a couple of weeks? Only unlimited class? I'm still looking at the stock class right now myself.

I hope the guy with the Ref. Shirt is there! I think Chris will take his head off this year! LOL

Have I missed something not being on here for a couple of weeks? Only unlimited class? I'm still looking at the stock class right now myself.
Yea my backs too bad to sling that much weight around that close between classes. Stock class says OE intake and exhaust :doh:
I hope the guy with the Ref. Shirt is there! I think Chris will take his head off this year! LOL

Possibly :stab:

Lol wish I could be there we have a hurricane going to hit Baltimore so they called us out

I said I would not be there :) but I will do my best to get the truck there lol I have no reason to be afraid it's all in good fun :)

Yea my backs too bad to sling that much weight around that close between classes. Stock class says OE intake and exhaust :doh:
Yeah, I can understand the slingin' weights thing...and I didn't catch that factory parts BS, so I guess I need to get on the ball.
I felt the heat off that BURN over here LOL
Over here too!:lolly:
Can I drive?

I think that lol, was really a "not no, but HELL NO!":lolly:

SOB, he won't be there, I'm going to start a potion for me to drive his truck!

Lol gosh guys it's killing me bad enough not to be able to be in Springfield to pull why yal gotta give me a hard time :) I so badly wish I was able to leave Baltimore and come pull I tried to talk this hurricane from not hitting but it's not working to well so good luck to all of you and I honestly wish you all the best

Just PM me the address where the truck is and where the Keys are...that truck will turn higher RPM's than it ever has!

Be a Winner! Let me drive it!

:hehe:

Just PM me the address where the truck is and where the Keys are...that truck will turn higher RPM's than it ever has!

Be a Winner! Let me drive it!

:hehe:

Lol it's in the best place in the world for her :) it's at underwood tire and repair :) I think maybe Joe and the boys are going to bring her up