Springfield tn fair pull sept 1st 7pm

Hey I built it and rescued it in the middle of the night. I should at least get the chance to blow it up. lol

Hey I built it and rescued it in the middle of the night. I should at least get the chance to blow it up. lol

lol yal is killing me and yes if anyone should drive it it should be jamie,,,joe,,,or anthony there the guys that did give life to her:clap:

Screw them, they're to emotionally attached to her! Let me Drive, I won't Lift!

Plus I'll Let you keep the winnings!

What about me? Everybody done forgot about ol' Papa. I ain't got to drive a good truck since FEBRUARY! My poor old girl has even donated a few organs to Stacked and Cracked!

Scott

Screw them, they're to emotionally attached to her! Let me Drive, I won't Lift!

Plus I'll Let you keep the winnings!

Hell let me drive, be nice to lay into something I don't have to drive home for once LOL

The truck truly belongs to my 8year old little girl so most likly she will be the one driing it the other person wil just be along for the ride :) huh doc

No if you tow in it's automatically outlaw class if your planning on pulling street legal you have to drive it in

Can we tow in this year? Still weight classes?

Not to derail or anything but I turned my phone on today and got your text from two days ago.

I'm out of the country, did you find somewhere to put your trailer?

No need to even come now. Them adairville guys have already claimed victory *bdh* :blahblah1:

He won't be solo. I'll be there.

Man, did I just fall off the face of the earth or what?

Scott

No I figure if I can't be there than the truck should have to weight another year too it kills me not being able to pull after waiting all hear but I wantA be the one behind the wheel there lol