Springfield tn fair pull sept 1st 7pm

Sorry, I couldnt make it out. Still getting the Run-around from Suncoast!! Hope to be at Dickson

I'm still needing a tune (or five) and I had jr pro football practice.

Was anyone even close to Trimble? There is a big gap between trucks in this class between Trimble and trucks like mine when you take Chris and Kyle out.
Any distances?
It wasn't too big of gap this time, apparently something was about to fail as he didn't get away from the sled too quickly after the 8500 pull. Tracey heard something about a ring (gear maybe ?) and it was too hot to touch so...........
We should have plugged in this PPE daniel Pearson has and finished off that Allison LOL

Where were you?

Blake Trimble won 7500 Street. Again!:woohoo:

Unlimited was:

1:Barry Bowers (Nail It)

2:Kyle Tate

3:Chris Stroud (JD4440)

4:Joe Underwood -Blew a Turbo!
If my back tires had any tread on 'em I might have been within inches of Kyle :st: I only heard Joe's failure, smoke didn't look good though from where I was.

It wasn't too big of gap this time, apparently something was about to fail as he didn't get away from the sled too quickly after the 8500 pull. Tracey heard something about a ring (gear maybe ?) and it was too hot to touch so...........
We should have plugged in this PPE daniel Pearson has and finished off that Allison LOL

If my back tires had any tread on 'em I might have been within inches of Kyle :st: I only heard Joe's failure, smoke didn't look good though from where I was.

I talked to Blake yesterday at lunch he said his truck has been acting crazy like for a while said some times it would not go into reverse buy the white smoke was new said the screen said low rail pressure ? So idk and thing about the max that's chris and Kyles major but he said it was running good now so idk

SHOOT 'EM, SHOOT 'EM!!! (insert clip of swamp people here)

Was Joe running his 3.0?
2.8 I believe he said
I talked to Blake yesterday at lunch he said his truck has been acting crazy like for a while said some times it would not go into reverse buy the white smoke was new said the screen said low rail pressure ? So idk and thing about the max that's chris and Kyles major but he said it was running good now so idk

Mine won't go in reverse half the time in low but I'm pretty sure he runs in high lock. Hmm, white smoke :badidea:

2.8 I believe he said

Mine won't go in reverse half the time in low but I'm pretty sure he runs in high lock. Hmm, white smoke :badidea:

Yeah idk he was saying that his dash was saying low rail pressure idk my truck is to old for all that computer technology :) so hope its not anything bad all I know is that doesn't sound good

And all I know is there won't be any more "answers" for adairville people anymore if they think I need to "keep it at the race track" . :pop:

Hmmm...I think I can read between the lines on this one, but would still like to hear the story.:stab:

In a nutshell it's a little aggravating when they laugh at you because you went 20' or so less than their guy but won't take into account that they added 4k or so lbs to the sled in addition to any way he may operate it differently for the big class. Haters gonna hate I guess, lol

Ah, the ol' "I must have a more powerful WS truck than your 2.6 truck because I pulled 301 in my class and you pulled 280 in yours."

Just smile and nod man, smile and nod.

In a nutshell it's a little aggravating when they laugh at you because you went 20' or so less than their guy but won't take into account that they added 4k or so lbs to the sled in addition to any way he may operate it differently for the big class. Haters gonna hate I guess, lol

Well Chris as much as the refer shirt knows about our trucks I am sure you could sneak yours into the street legal and put the hush hush on those boys

Well Chris as much as the refer shirt knows about our trucks I am sure you could sneak yours into the street legal and put the hush hush on those boys

I'd like to see it, that's for sure. Make 'em eat crow and give 'em humble pie for desert. But hey, some folks can't help but to be jackazzes.

Yea, you try to be above that and keep a good name for yourself though. One thing I notice when I pull outlaw is we're all friends and talk / wish each other luck where as the weighted classes are all for one / who's cheatin' who. That makes me enjoy pullin'

It would be funny to spray a 150 shot in the 7500 and shut 'em up though *nx*

Last edited:
Yea, you try to be above that and keep a good name for yourself though. One thing I notice when I pull outlaw is we're all friends and talk / wish each other luck where as the weighted classes are all for one / who's cheatin' who. That makes me enjoy pullin'

It would be funny to spray a 150 shot in the 7500 and shut 'em up though *nx*

Lol yeah me too chris i just enjoy hooking my truck win loose or nothing weighted class or not i just enjoy hooking and if i get beat i get beat but at the same time there are some that aint that away :) but hay dickson is in a few day guys hope to see you al there its always a fun pull