Springfield tn fair pull sept 1st 7pm

Guess I failed my driving test last week. Lol. Be safe and hurry home.

Last edited:
Where were you?

Blake Trimble won 7500 Street. Again!:woohoo:

Unlimited was:

1:Barry Bowers (Nail It)

2:Kyle Tate

3:Chris Stroud (JD4440)

4:Joe Underwood -Blew a Turbo!

Where were you?

Blake Trimble won 7500 Street. Again!:woohoo:

Unlimited was:
1:Barry Bowers (Nail It)
2:Kyle Tate
3:Chris Stroud (JD4440)
4:Joe Underwood -Blew a Turbo!

I'm still needing a tune (or five) and I had jr pro football practice.

Was anyone even close to Trimble? There is a big gap between trucks in this class between Trimble and trucks like mine when you take Chris and Kyle out.
Any distances?

I don't remember the Distances in the 7500lb.

Barry put about 11' on Kyle.

You need to just open your wallet, then after the dust is blown out spend some of that old money on EFI.

I know Matt was using Jason's video camera and Jason is great about posting them up quick. Had a good time last night even if we did have to change a trailer tire with a swiss army knife and a stick of gum. LOL

I know Matt was using Jason's video camera and Jason is great about posting them up quick. Had a good time last night even if we did have to change a trailer tire with a swiss army knife and a stick of gum. LOL

That tire change was dang near Nascar Speed! The up side is you brought a fan to keep me cool while y'all changed the tire!:cheer:

Isn't that the second tire this year? Seems like I saw y'all on the side of the road after a pull not to long ago.

Tell Barry it's time to buy 4 at once lol.

And congrats on the win!

LOL

I guess Joe would.

Not like Barry don't have a friend that can get him some tires huh, I didn't even think about that.

Lol well guys I just got word it looks like I am coming home Tuesday so my girl will be in Dickson for sure see you boys there :)

OK Brad, its time to change that picture !! Phil you truely are a nut.Tom, I just put 4 new tires (14) ply on the trailer about a year ago. i've blew out 3 of the 4. I'm getting real tired of it. See ya'll in Dickson.

Back