SS/PS build

But but but, i got my hopes up! I was excited...
Now I'm sad.

I'll admit...... I had to look at the picture for a second... but the 3rd Gen grille and batwing hdood was deal breaker. LOL looks good though. All this drag truck talk here lately has me thinking a little bit.

I'll admit...... I had to look at the picture for a second... but the 3rd Gen grille and batwing hdood was deal breaker. LOL looks good though. All this drag truck talk here lately has me thinking a little bit.

So everyone knows. I wasn't attempting to fool anyone. LOL Most who know me at all. Know that motor is nowhere close to the budget. Don't want the Scheid folks thinking I saying crazy stuff.

I'm going to give it a shot. I def love me some sled pulling. But this will be fun I'm sure!!

He's the type of fellow you can do that with. A-1 awesome guy.

:Cheer:

Agreed. He had my full trust. And he knew if the bill ended up insane high. The truck would just be sitting in his way cause I couldn't pay for it LOL

Sweet build, cage looks great. I bet he custom built it, lines are nice and tight just how I like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk el jefa

Agreed. He had my full trust. And he knew if the bill ended up insane high. The truck would just be sitting in his way cause I couldn't pay for it LOL

Around how much would someone expect to pay for a chromoly cage like that?

Around how much would someone expect to pay for a chromoly cage like that?
It's around $850 in chromoly and $2500 in labor to piece one together around here.

Yes, custom bent and TIG'd.

Not much to look at really but figured I'd post something. Waiting for the grille and roll pan to arrive so it can be painted. Got the nitrous bottles all mounted up and the Hogan OMG intercooler fixed up and mounted as well. It's basically ready for a motor and trans. Then off to afco for some new shocks.

Attachments

• 20140309_135942.jpg
    20140309_135942.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140309_140004.jpg
    20140309_140004.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140309_140029.jpg
    20140309_140029.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140309_140045.jpg
    20140309_140045.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Looking good. Any more pics?

No, I'll take some more tonight. Gonna try and get the trans cooler mounted in the bed.
Interior right now is rough so I don't really want to share that but I will anyways lol.

Back