SSR New Release Info and Results Thread...

Heres a video of my truck hazing at 60mph steady and one at idle..Sorry about quality of video. The smoke at idle looks white but it isn't. Anyone think I can tune any of that out? Ive tried everything I can think of on SSR.. Wondering if my injectors are larger then what they say.. Hazes pretty heavy at idle as well. Truck runs flawless and so smooth. Just not crazy about how bad they haze at idle and running down hwy, truck pulls hard as well. Heres my specs..

(Early 04 4x4) 66/480, ATS T4 Mani, Smarty SSR, 30k TC Relief, ARP Studs, Hamilton 110s, Dual fuelers with arson kits, AD165 15psi, Hellman Sump, JL Machine Injectors 8x.010s (55LPM), Full built 48re, Dual Electric fans, 5" into 8" stack, 3" intake horn, Lowered with 305/50r20 Nitto 420s

Settings are
LLT24
LLD18
HLT30
HLD30
LLR05
HLR05
TM3
RPM High
Shift OFF

View My Video
View My Video

Your duration is to high and Try TM1 Rail 3

I will see about getting 1.6 published until then shoot an email and please give me a few to reply.

billetparts@gmail.com

Good night and Marco arrives here on Friday so good times for the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned ... LOL

Ok so you wanna know how to get rid of the smoke you posted video of with a single? but now your compounded ? The compounds should have cleared that up

I was curious on peoples thoughts if its possible to reduce that heavy haze at idle. I have tried low settings without luck. Going to load a buddies old s06 up and see what it does just out of curiosity

just got done test driveing with 1.6b and wow it is really smooth rail comes up fast and smooth but I stilll have problems with too much RP With 1.6b its not as bad but still too high on the rail
the power is great and it pulls hard all the way up the RPMs
settings are LLT30 LLRP20 LLD35 HLT35 HLRP20 HLD45 TQ2
I know that stock injectors are holding me back hope to get some 90s in this winter

I will see about getting 1.6 published until then shoot an email and please give me a few to reply.

billetparts@gmail.com

Good night and Marco arrives here on Friday so good times for the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned ... LOL

Well by all means get him to the east coast, Fall brawl and let him see whats going on with a few trucks running his software!

What are you talking about when you say having issues with too high of RP?

Over 25
I still have a stock RP sender i think I saw that it's only good to about 25 or so. My gauge is showing 27 or more at WOT I get about the same when I take the smarty off
At idle I have about 8 and at 70 it's around 21-22
It still has the stock PRV in the rail
I have tryed other setting on the smarty for LLRP and HLRP I get about the same ending it just changes how fast I get there
Working 12 hour nights dont leave much time for the truck

Isn't the stock RP sensor suppose to read like 26k Max? I've seen 27700 before. Hows that work?

Last edited:
Ok but ur saying its too high. Why is it too high? And what guage? Ur guage only reads 25k

I have an ispro EV2 it reads too 30k RP starts going over 25 some where around 2600-2800 rpms
I thought that the stock RP senser was only able to read to 25-26k

How much is too much for the injectors?

What I don't want is to crap an injector out or at least not till I have new ones to put back in

If my gauge is reading right is 27-28k high?

Back