Street 12 valves: timing

I have ran 23 and 17 on the street and I like 17 much much better.

Derek

I was thinking of playing with mine a little. I think I will try 17* and see how I like it.

19* seems the best for low end throttle response, 22+ for competition.

I'm staying with 16*. Seems to be a good point for my mods and towing. But then, I seldom go past 30psi also.

im runnin 20* on my truck and it seems to do the job and i got a htt 66mm charger and its seen 45psi a couple of time and the sotck hg is holdin together pretty good

you folks that's running 20 degree on the street.... what kind of mileage are you getting?

I'm at 19* now seems it like to rev a little more than it used to. I get 17- 18.7 out of mine. When I lock her up though and use 4wd up in the mountains that drops to around 10.

are you actually getting 24 mpg city with 20 degree timing and setup below?

runin 20* and 50psi with the stock whc1. ------daily driver in my sig.95 12v 2wd 5spd 280k miles daily driver 25mpg city 150hp injectors, full cut dvs, timed at 20*, no fuel plate, afc gutted, rack plug, A1 12mm head studs, .020 marine head gasket, bd exhaust brake, 5" exhaust back to stack.

im running 20* on my DD (one in sig), actually runs a lot better and idles smoother. slight haze at idle

23* 20mpg with 2cycle oil and DK across the mountains of MD from WV to NJ.

with a single gt3788r and 175pump and 22* i got 15mpg. with twins, 13mm and 25* i havnt put on alot of miles but so far seems to be around 9mpg. :hehe:

I run 19* and it runs real good from 1600 - 3000rpms without getting too hot. No problems with lower rpms under a light load. It is a little longer on the starter when its not plugged in and below 35 degrees but starts everytime.