Swole's Infamy of Carnage Continues!!

K.marlatt
"maybe tell your install guys to better inspect anything theyre workin on"
umm...
soupnazi
"I recall helping on this project myself"
maybe this explains the problem

I always bought Tips and then sent my injector to someone to have checked. Turn around time of 1 week not months.

I never said I would not help him. I told him where I thought things stood. He made that jump alone and then posted pictures. That stirred up more poop.

read the email you sent me again with respect of course

"I think you would find yourself much happier with another brand or offering from another company. I dont trust you and you obviously dont trust me either. Why continue the business relationship here?"

Thats like calling a chic a B, but telling her it didn't mean bit ch

Don we can do this another way.. If you knew me or research my history here i have never called someone out or really took part in this type B.S. You obviousley took my email out of context and went in super defense mode for some reason.

Read this:

Ovate in the Horizontal Plane - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I never intended for you to have the ovate injectors. I built those for Kai. I had forgotten that Kai had those and had I remembered they would have never gone to you. Not because of you directly, but because I dont know you.

I am tightening up the ship on my end. A little on the QC side of things to catch this crap and a little on the 'what goes where' side of things. I can do this now and fix any issues we have quickly.

I want you to understand that the ovates are not sold anymore. They are leased or given away people to with the agreement to return them when they are done kicking everyones ass.

I'm done arguing. We are getting nowhere fast. I will try and take a deep breath before I answer emails in the future.

I appriciate it Don, i will send them to you if you wish. email me or pm me the proper address. I won't have them in my hands till late next week as im out of town working currently.
thanks

IMO, which I know you don't care for would be.... if you did lay it all out on the line, you might gain even more business if you're proof is what you claim it to be.

My thoughts exactly on Modded Rails.:poke:

awe you guys kissed and made up lol sorry couldnt resist... looks like things got resolved tho, too bad it had to come out on the forums but I have always thought that it is hard to tell how someone is actually "feeling" through an email or a PM or similar, its not like you can hear their tone of voice in the PM itself....

Don,

You may Or may not want to answer this here but I'll ask anyway ( If not, just text me).

Are my sticks gonna be ovate and on loan? The G-14 classified chit?? lol

swoles truck has a virus, he must give me his truck quickly for proper disposal.

Toss me an offer!!! Im not far from it!!!!

LOL
Does it come with all the donated parts or does the Jeff have a lean on it. It propably isn't worth as much as you think if thats the case
:kick:
in good fun

Read this:

Ovate in the Horizontal Plane - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I never intended for you to have the ovate injectors. I built those for Kai. I had forgotten that Kai had those and had I remembered they would have never gone to you. Not because of you directly, but because I dont know you.

I am tightening up the ship on my end. A little on the QC side of things to catch this crap and a little on the 'what goes where' side of things. I can do this now and fix any issues we have quickly.

I want you to understand that the ovates are not sold anymore. They are leased or given away people to with the agreement to return them when they are done kicking everyones ass.

I'm done arguing. We are getting nowhere fast. I will try and take a deep breath before I answer emails in the future.

So you would have switched the tips that Joel had bought form Kai due to the fact you didn't know him?

im not asking for hand outs or anything here just curiouse about these myself. What type of life do these have, does Dockboy have these? How do these compare besides obviouse appearence? i see you only mentioned 03/04, maybe thats the answer for you dave.