Texas DHRA Nationals?

If you joined you would get a rule book :bang

J/K, I think it's stupid we have to join organizations to see there rule books.

BBD

Well I am thinking about going and want to know what classes I can run.

Hope yall make it as well, ive never been to a truck pull and would love to see yall run. They do very little of that down here in Texas, maybe some but none that i know of.
Ryan

Anyone wanna kidnap me so i dont have to go to my baseball gam eon saturday? I will be at DI but saturday is probably a no go

Anybody headed to Houston that wants a deal on oil,PM me.I'll have cases of Mobil Devlac 15-40 for $30 a case. 4 gallons in a case. Let me know.

john better show his azz up to the PSN party or no booze for him!! hope you can swing by john, it'd be nice to see you.

p.s. i just talked to bo lane and he and dan are coming with the scheid dragster!!!

Boy, im sure glad to hear the Scheid team is going to be there! Cant wait to see it run in person, maybe we'll see 200+ again.....
Ryan

Just found out Wednesday October 1st that we will not be bringing the dyno. Hard to make the trip when Eric refuses to pay for the last one.:kick::evil

Why was the last one not paid for..... was this last year at this same event?

NO dyno will definitely pssss me off. Just finished injectors, springs, cp3 mod, loaded Smarty TNT and found a good stack combo with my TST. I want to know what I have gained and EXPECTED a dyno at a NATIONAL DHRA EVENT. Grrrrrrr

Are the weight rules followed very tight for these events, i just read where PS has a min. weight of 4300#, and also a 11.49 max???? I may be there just for Shi** and Grins also being its run in the 1/4 mile only from what ive read..... is there any comp. for 1/8th mile only? With a 3 spd im by no means set up well for the 1/4, sounds like i'll be watching or running "exp." or time trial passes........ thoughts...