Texas DHRA Nationals?

Just found out Wednesday October 1st that we will not be bringing the dyno. Hard to make the trip when Eric refuses to pay for the last one.:kick::evil

If Larry Knight was still there you could contact him, but like sooo many others he's gone. He was hired to fix dhra. Either its now fixed or its beyond repair. :hehe:

Whats the police situation around the shop (DI)? Do they usually shut the party (burnouts) down?

burnouts everywhere last year at DI, probably be the same this year. They did install speeds bumps but there is plenty of room for burnouts in between them!

Yeap lots of burnouts and a broke ford trying to do a burnout w/ trailer. im sure people will post pictures.

pics will come of the driveshaft and many more vids!

Well i guess you were there and I dont think I met ya but it was pretty fun just wish I could have been able to afford tires so i could have done some burnouts.

i was the one videoing when timbeaux walked up and was talking to you.

WEll it was an interesting event like always.... Funny how bracket racing got so screwed up in round 3

We are wanting to come down there and party with you all. I am hoping for a better and a more positive event next year. Change is in the air! Eric may change. Someone will bring this event back to greatness, I am SURE!!! We do like supporting you guys. Diesel Motorsports is were it's at and we DO support that. We will see you all!!

If only.... O well atleast I am "suppose" to get some money..Orderin my lift pump finally.

Nice to meet you cumminsbus. (I"m the guy that purchased a lift pump from your friend Lee) What happened in round 3?

Dix

It sucked that there was no dyno, but I fared well in the 1/4 13.2@101 and won the work stock class in the sled pull with 2 over 300ft full pulls.

Overall had a great time.

Nice to meet you cumminsbus. (I"m the guy that purchased a lift pump from your friend Lee) What happened in round 3?

Dix

BAsically the people in the tower didnt set the clocks right and they ended up having to redo round 3 all together and people were pissed that won the first time and lost the second time.. MAss confusion in the pits

So it sounds like it was just another DHRA event huh? Nothing out of the ordinary