Texas DHRA Nationals?

In bracket class two people made complaints because they lost and were trying to protest.

Mcbride said he would let them run again if they didn't have beers in their hand when making the protest. He wouldn't allow them back on the track after drinking. I thought it was funny

In the tower when they brought up the point of allowing someone else to drive Mcbride said that the person would have to purchase a tech card or have a red wristband HA!!

They were mad that they lost after the rerun of round 3

i can't wait til next year!! we had a blast down there, truck ran pretty good, got to hang out with a GREAT bunch of guys, i have nothing to complain about.

I am planning on trying to get the results put up for the pulling tomm on our website, sorry it has taken alittle while but I have a full time job other than dhra and it has presidence in the fall until it rains. Thanks to everyone for coming, Kyle Jackson

Not bashing, just they said 2 weeks, and we are at the end of the 2 weeks.

Ya Im waiting on mine.. Im using the money to buy a new turbo so it needs to get here FAST!!!!!!

Nice little convo after it was over:

Cody: So when do you think the checks will get to us
Eric: Ohh 4-6 weeks ya know like they all say on the internet *joke*
Cody: *thinking :kick:*
Eric: No Im jk it will get to ya pretty fast
Cody: How fast?
Eric: 2 weeks

well its been 2 weeks and like I said to cody I think he was joking about 2 weeks instead of the 4-6 weeks.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I got mine last Thursday from the Texas diesel nationals. Should be seeing yours soon.

I got mine last Thursday from the Texas diesel nationals. Should be seeing yours soon.

Must your good looks, and charm :)

Of course where I am they pipe in sunshine and use pony express!

probably cause my truck was cleaner

Not because of anything you did. I was flabbergasted when she stopped on yours. I guess my dirt truck made Garretts look better on the ride home!

if you got yours last thursday than we should all have ours by now. USPS can get mail damn near anywhere in the U.S in like 3 -4 days

Nice little convo after it was over:

Cody: So when do you think the checks will get to us
Eric: Ohh 4-6 weeks ya know like they all say on the internet *joke*
Cody: *thinking :kick:*
Eric: No Im jk it will get to ya pretty fast
Cody: How fast?
Eric: 2 weeks

well its been 2 weeks and like I said to cody I think he was joking about 2 weeks instead of the 4-6 weeks.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

ummm when did your **** come up for sale????

I thought it was going to be a shortbed dually>>>:nos:

We have sent out the checks, if you did not fill out the tech card completely then you didnt get paid. For some reason some of you cant read the 1 inch tall letters that say NO PAYOUT UNLESS COMPLETELY FILLED OUT that are right in the middle of the tech card. We have to have your SS# for taxes and alot of you didnt put it down. If you did fill it out and havent recieved it please call the office and we will check in to it. If you didnt fill it out then call and give us the needed info and you will be paid. 765-768-6400 Thanks Kyle Jackson

And as a side note everyone from utah was paid besides one person and he will not give his SS#.

I think I may have been one of the "idiots" that didnt put my social on the card...

I called the office number today to check on the status of it and left a message with my info.. Hopefully I hear something soon