The worst truck pull I have ever attended

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokersmoker

TS was the worst truck pull I have ever been to!!!! Some one needs to get there s$$$ together. I know there is about 4 of us that won't be back next year. There is quite a few others that won't attend also. Is it just me or does everyone else feel the same way. We had 20 to30 minutes between pulls and it is just b$$$ S$$$

Let me guess....you lost ?

After the weather here for the last 2 weeks we're damned lucky to even have a pull today. They worked their asses off all day to make it as good as it could be....and paid to 5th place.

What exactly are you crying about ?

20-30 minutes between pulls ? You need a new watch cause yours is WRONG.
I watched all of 2.8 through the Mods and some 2.6 before I left.....there was never a lull that long between anything.

Last edited:
Actually it's one o'clock have been sitting here for over a hour and have not moved they had all day that they could have tecked trucks, no they wait till the last minute to do it have 200 trucks driving around like a bunch of idiots cuz there is no one in charge!! Does that answer your Q no it's not cuz I lost. I dident come here planing on wining so I would not be *****ing about not winning

I'm sure everyone worked there asses off, but the organization was very poor.

I'm sure everyone worked there asses off, but the organization was very poor.

And some people still wonder why many decided to stay home after Scheid was announced as running the hooks. They cant handle there own pull in there backyard no less someone elses. Best pull Scheid ever had was in 06 when Sledpuller ran the show.

As far as the last two weeks weather. It does not help but it can be done. Shelbyville and Cynthania where both underwater the weekend before we hooked on them in 06. It was still raining at Shelbyville but with the proper equipement and know how the pulls went off good. The best surface in the world is only as good as those who work it. Schied is a good example of that.

it wasnt bad until they got to the 2.6 and 2.8 trucks, but what was up with them not letting us leave after we paid...

Let me guess....you lost ?

After the weather here for the last 2 weeks we're damned lucky to even have a pull today. They worked their asses off all day to make it as good as it could be....and paid to 5th place.

What exactly are you crying about ?

20-30 minutes between pulls ? You need a new watch cause yours is WRONG.
I watched all of 2.8 through the Mods and some 2.6 before I left.....there was never a lull that long between anything

not to be a smart a$$ but what truck pull where you watching because there was more than a half an hour that a truck didnt even go down the 2.8 side and a few times that it was 10min. that a 2.6 didnt go and with 105 truck in that class alone there shouldn't of been an min. that the sled was hooked to a truck. there where quite a few trucks i wanted to see but a 2am and not even half of the truck pulled we called it a night sorry it has to be that way but i dont think we will be comeing back again next year eather

OK but who won?

I left at 12:45 , there was still 75 trucks to pull + another 15 to 20 2.8 that go through tech at the same time . I drew 83 and I just couldnt stay so mayb by 5:00 u may know the winner

yea i got cold and about lost my shoe in the mud so we said f-it and went back to the warm hotel that pretty much sums up the pull

Honestly, there was about 5 min between each hook. And alot more at times.

They started clearing the track maybe 2 hours before the pull. Delayed the pull till 7:30ish when it was supposed to start at 6.

The pits were a nightmare. Seen several trucks getting pulled in the pits, then they were anouncing keep the tire spinning to a minimum. WTF? I could barely walk though there.

And the concessions packed up about midnight.

Doubtfull Ill be back next year.

Alcohol was good though....

Where were the garbage cans at? I haven't seen a mess like that in a long time. The crowd side was worse than the pits?

not to be a smart a$$ but what truck pull where you watching because there was more than a half an hour that a truck didnt even go down the 2.8 side and a few times that it was 10min. that a 2.6 didnt go and with 105 truck in that class alone there shouldn't of been an min. that the sled was hooked to a truck. there where quite a few trucks i wanted to see but a 2am and not even half of the truck pulled we called it a night sorry it has to be that way but i dont think we will be comeing back again next year eather
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Sry if it was only ten to 15 min that is still unheardof. And you dident watch many 2.6 trucks cuz it is now 3 and the have hooked mabye 30 trucks in 4 or 5 hours???? Any reasoning for that

Try the fairgrounds bathrooms, that place was a pond.

Did anyone ever see a trash can? I didnt.

And why wouldnt they let people in after they paid and came back
for the first few hours?

Ts was a wash this year it's 3 now and they still have 40 or so trucks to pull yet. Dout I'll be back next year. And the doush that messed up the drag strip he needs to be hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.