top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
ok so reducer and bushing is the same thing for the 2.6 class? i see and read what it says but i guess im to dumb to understand.:rules:

ok so reducer and bushing is the same thing for the 2.6 class? i see and read what it says but i guess im to dumb to understand.:rules:

Yes, folks have CALLED Scheid and it has been verified by them that you CAN run a removable bushing to reduce a larger charger down to 2.6" or go about it via a custom machined comp. cover that fits a larger wheel and only has a 2.6" opening like a lot of the 2.6 trucks probably already have. ;)

I was told they made it that way because it's "easier to tech".

C-ya

ok thank you smoke show!! they gonna measure with 2.60 plug or 2.65?

my picks for the top 2.6 truck at scheids this year include justin mosely, matt williams, tony b and tomac.

By allowing bushings its going to be a hole new ball game!

There were Aurora 5000s bushed down to "WorkStock (2.4)" two years ago. They didn't win the class. You guys know there is more to it than just throwing a bushing in a turbo. I still think a truck that is "2.6" will win the class not a dropped down 3.0 truck.

I dont know i think a 3.0 trucked bushed to a 2.6 is going to be hard to beat.

LOL good call Ron! But im not talking about the little guys like us running 3.0 chargers in the 2.6 class, im talking about some of the hot 3.0 trucks. Well you can proably still beat them but alot of us dont stand a chance.

Most 3.0 trucks have enough other stuff that keeps them out of the 2.6 class besides the turbo.

And if they don't, well, my money would be on the steady 2.6 trucks to beat a corked 3.0 poser.

yeah most 3.0 trucks are open driveline so they are out.. some 2.8 trucks will drop down but not as many as you think... then there will be no 2.8 class...lol then bump up and win the bigger class..