top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
i'll get you sooner or later gene,, this stuff is some funny ,,,t.:cheer: and for the record,for the rookie say'n that Wilkins an BLAIR HAVE good runnin trucks,TRUE,but there not talk'n about super street trucks ,,A 2.6 TRUCK IS NOT THE SAME CLASS.ROOKIES NOW DAYS,OR didn't you know, there is more then just one class,lol 'Swanson',just drive the truck like you stole it,if my truck is'nt done i just might havto pull your butt out there so i have a front row seat,GGGRRRRRR

Your the man! lol i think i found a truck to use, but thanks for the offer. i would be a pleasure to go out with a legend!

i'll get you sooner or later gene,, this stuff is some funny ,,,t.:cheer: and for the record,for the rookie say'n that Wilkins an BLAIR HAVE good runnin trucks,TRUE,but there not talk'n about super street trucks ,,A 2.6 TRUCK IS NOT THE SAME CLASS.ROOKIES NOW DAYS,OR didn't you know, there is more then just one class,lol 'Swanson',just drive the truck like you stole it,if my truck is'nt done i just might havto pull your butt out there so i have a front row seat,GGGRRRRRR

I heard about your new motor

Your the man! lol i think i found a truck to use, but thanks for the offer. i would be a pleasure to go out with a legend!

dont give calvin too big of a head! he barely gets that bad boy through the door now! :hehe: he makes fun of me bc im everywhere, so he better show up!

lets not talk about my motor ragged edge,my foot hurts from kickin,lol,an Gene,I really don't think your truck would compete in the TODAYS STREET CLASS,SORRY OLD MAN,THE times have changed,not for febble minded anymore,haha. .anytime swanson,you know how to row your boat,haha

yah, if that is a bet 07dodge and I will have a convoy, i want to win some more money as well!!!

and Kalvin, your motor looks pretty...at least:poke: the turbo does not...lol.

Especially not with all the safety equipment.:bang

I drove mine with full U-joint shields, and drive shaft loops. Took the blanket on and off. Air shut off was on all the time.
That was before ANY Diesel org had safety in their rules, our local clubs insisted on it.

I have drove mine several times to St.louis wich is about 75mi from Perryville just take out the bump stops. love to play with the stangs and ricers from 60-whatever. just as long as we dont have to go from a stop!

Lol throw the pulling tires and blocks in the bed, hook on the camper and head out! The last time i pulled the camper with the pulling truck, i sooted the whole front of it up. But i could defiantly pull it as fast as i wanted to go!

Lol throw the pulling tires and blocks in the bed, hook on the camper and head out! The last time i pulled the camper with the pulling truck, i sooted the whole front of it up. But i could defiantly pull it as fast as i wanted to go!

Soot? I don't see much soot when it's on the track????

Different tuning techniques, I'm sure.

not enough bottle for 500 miles..... that would have to be a 500 gallon tank or something...lol jk.. I just cant wait to see all the trucks pull.

all you have to do is fill the tires with the nitrous, makes for big holding tanks!:hehe:

all you have to do is fill the tires with the nitrous, makes for big holding tanks!:hehe:

thats how your hiding the naws! run flat technology my a$$!!!!!!:hehe:

keeps the pressure up having the tires create all that heat! smart!

(now theyll be lookin at your tires at scheids! lol)

yah, if that is a bet 07dodge and I will have a convoy, i want to win some more money as well!!!

and Kalvin, your motor looks pretty...at least:poke: the turbo does not...lol.

my motor,grrrrrr.you know to much....its C,not K.thot i'd let ya know