top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
Him, HellsCummins, or any of his other 3 usernames will not be returning to COmp D. Creating multiple usernames just to start chit, or for any other reason gets you a permanent ban. Good bye.

Idk Brandon was spotted paying off the tech guy @ ross.....
bowersock.jpg

i was just trying to figure out if his new gizzmo that makes his wingdinger go faster was against the rules.

damn i forgot to get paid while i was lookin. if i had to live off of the payoffs from truck pullers i would be bad off. you cant buy anything with poorly written ious.

ted

Is there another poll to choose if a true 2.6 truck or a bushed 3.+++ charger truck is gonna win?

Should get interesting!

Him, HellsCummins, or any of his other 3 usernames will not be returning to COmp D. Creating multiple usernames just to start chit, or for any other reason gets you a permanent ban. Good bye.

Thanks for the delete. Can we find out who it is so they can get a little straitening out!!

aight guys just wondering if i've read the rules right i went over time after time. for the drive shaft loops part it says that they must be made of 1/4''steel or 3/8'' aluminum. i'm wondering if im reading em right it says that the u joint sheilds must be 6'' of coverage on the ujoint and must contain the end of the shaft. i have you joint sheilds made and on the truck. but no loop on the shaft up toward the transfercase do you think this is going to be problem if i dont have em. hate to haul the truck 4 hrs in not pull.

Call one of the techs. Hopefully they will be more helpful than they were with me.

Probably been asked but don't have time to read back through. If you comply with the rules of another class are you able to pull 2.6 and 2.8? Or whatever the 2 classes may be.

Does anyone know what they might do to that rule for next year? will they keep the bushing rule or figure a more effective way to tech?

Lol throw the pulling tires and blocks in the bed, hook on the camper and head out! The last time i pulled the camper with the pulling truck, i sooted the whole front of it up. But i could defiantly pull it as fast as i wanted to go!

...and your leaving out the part once you got there... having the truck "gone over" by how many guys? A couple of which are ASE Certified Cummins mechanics and 4 or 5 are CERTIFIED tech inspectors. I know I made 3 or 4 trips. :hehe:

Too bad they had be be built 2.8 truck to beat our 2.6 trucks. That's bs!

I agree, this was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. The 2.8/3.0 guys have there own class and they should stay there. They had better go back to a true 2.6 class for next year or it will be an even bigger joke.

Good job Kevin and when someone puts 10ft on glover's truck thats not a 2.6 truck!:bang

Good job Kevin and when someone puts 10ft on glover's truck thats not a 2.6 truck!:bang

Thanks Kman it was only 7ft:hehe:, The track was getting better with every truck. I thought I was going to be able to choose were I pulled since I was #1
qualifier but it did not happen, oh well. The best thing about the 2 trucks that beat me is that they were PPUMPS:poke: Matt did a good job driving your truck it sounded good and it was hauling A$$.

First off im lookn for info...not bashn or callin anyone out, but if all the 2.6 guys are running a 2.6 inlet, eather a bushing or big turbo with a 2.6 housing...is there that much differance? Same drive train, tires. Looks to me you all had the same air limets. Im sure all the top 2.6 trucks has built motors!
So i guess im asking does a 2.8 truck run that much better with a 2.6 housing/bushing?
Again...im lookn for info NOT lookn to start trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
First off im lookn for info...not bashn or callin anyone out, but if all the 2.6 guys are running a 2.6 inlet, eather a bushing or big turbo with a 2.6 housing...is there that much differance? Same drive train, tires. Looks to me you all had the same air limets. Im sure all the top 2.6 trucks has built motors!
So i guess im asking does a 2.8 truck run that much better with a 2.6 housing/bushing?
Again...im lookn for info NOT lookn to start trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea whats the difference between a 2.8 and 2.6 truck?