top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
Ben, Ron, Kevin, Jason are all dangerous the best truck don't always come from the states listed, the MO boys have proved that already this year.

Jason???

if Ben, Ron, and Kevin make it to Scheid i will put money that says a MO truck takes 1ST!

I wouldn't be ashamed at all to lose to Kevin or Benn , top notch guys and awesome running trucks.
Benn don't count yourself out. You just made a mistake on the track. Like a said earlier in another thread I screw up all the time. I just got lucky being able to run with 2 of the best 2.8 trucks around. (The straight six pulling team)

Tyrel's not to sharp jason Beasley also brought home the TS event for the missouri boys this year! We are both gonna try to make it Kevin. Not there looking for a win just to have fun and join in and watch you all. What happened Did Ron beat you Benn?

IMO their is no sure answer I say we wait and let the sled sort out the top guys and in my opinion if you are in the top 20 out their you got a good runnin truck. Good luck to all and whoever comes out on top you deserve it!
Brandon

Idk Brandon was spotted paying off the tech guy @ ross.....
bowersock.jpg

Ben you just took a bad line on that track the left side was really loose, as far as Rons truck theres not a 2.6 truck in the country and few 2.8 trucks that will touch it on a loose track, you handed it to us last night, if they let you pull 2.6 at nadm indy like you qualified it should be a walk in the park that track looked like a sandbox last year.

I'm still waitin on a tranny so me pulling at scheids isn't lookin to good right now, but i think i'll go and watch anyway.

You can really see what happend on the vid tries when up in a cloud of dust about 315ft but any way. yup Ron and the Kruegers whiped up on me good but you couldnt ask for better guys to beat you!

I knew brandon had a bottle but damn a 4 inch line coming out of it.....lol jk

someone must really like brandon. this is the second post were the writer sounds in love with him. lol

Well it looks like Brandon Swanson is gonna win this pull. I'll be staying home, but i think that when he wins he should have to follow NADM rules and drive 20 miles in assless chaps to prove its a street truck. But he needs to remove the nitrous for the road test...that stuff doesn't belong on the road. Mmm, yummy, Brandon in assless chaps...im drooling on my keyboard...that ***** dwarf GF of his doesnt deserve a man of his class...

Wow, it'd be best you did stay home.

Well it looks like Brandon Swanson is gonna win this pull. I'll be staying home, but i think that when he wins he should have to follow NADM rules and drive 20 miles in assless chaps to prove its a street truck. But he needs to remove the nitrous for the road test...that stuff doesn't belong on the road. Mmm, yummy, Brandon in assless chaps...im drooling on my keyboard...that ***** dwarf GF of his doesnt deserve a man of his class...

Thats a little out of hand!