Total Performance Diesel's 2nd Annual Dyno Day

Well it was nice seeing all the trucks and meeting some new folks. The gen 1's made an awesome showing to say the least. Already looking forward to next years dyno day!

There had to be 7 or 8 trucks there that were 900 or above. It was a cool event for sure!

Thats sweet! fuel only FTW although those little nitrous pumping first gens are cooool!

Wish I could have made it,having cp3 problems, sounds like it was a good time.

another one of rons 1200hp hotrod..

[ame="http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l568/Adam_Sprague/?action=view&current=video-2011-11-05-11-07-51.mp4"]video-2011-11-05-11-07-51.mp4 video by Adam_Sprague - Photobucket[/ame]

I can't tell for sure Adam, does it look to you like the wastegate on my primary is opening up?:hehe:

Now I know why i was only seeing 70psi on the boost gauge.

Last edited:
It was nice to see everyone, including some long lost friends. Things got started a little slow but sure a nice turnout. I also liked not running the Dyno.

Congratulations RonA. I know fuel only seems to becoming extinct but I'm very impressed with your patience.

x2 I wanna see a vid too!!

1989 D250 2wd Scheid 14mm VE pump and 5x25s, Air Dog II, Majestic Turbo 62/65/14 S300 w/internal and external gates, NX two-stage. 47RH with transbrake and DPC converter built by J&H Performance. 487 on fuel, 972 on the jug.

I read it was 947?? almost 1k on a VE!!! thats sweet hahaha :lolly:

Wow what event! Ron A that thing is a animal ! Dimitri what a show ,just shy of Ron A on fuel and two extra people in the cab hitting nitrous switches or what ever they where doing on your nitrous runs. The battle between Jason and Stomp with ve pumps.Ponci and Stomp you guys pulled out all the stops this was by fare the best dyno event I have been to. Drake you allowing people to take some extra time on the dyno I feel really made a huge differance . Thank You Drake and crew.