Total Performance Diesel's 2nd Annual Dyno Day

Jason nice bog on Diesel Power Mag. web about you and Stomps dyno battle. I like the picture of Brad with the run off boad and the nitrous bottle in Drake bath room getting warmed up.

Yeah , I hear ya. strangest damn thing. Drake was always fun to deal with.

he was out of town getting engaged for a bit.. give him a call at the shop
707 545 3835

I have left several messages,, facebook message and now the machine at the shop wont accept any more.

All I expect is common courtesy here.

I called and thanked Drake for putting on the event. Got my trophy yesterday and an envelope with cash in it to boot. Way cool. I'm going to sell the truck and the 6.7 stuff and figure out a nice car build. Still diesel fuel only but none of this 10 or 11 sec stuff. Needs to be more serious than that.

I called and thanked Drake for putting on the event. Got my trophy yesterday and an envelope with cash in it to boot. Way cool. I'm going to sell the truck and the 6.7 stuff and figure out a nice car build. Still diesel fuel only but none of this 10 or 11 sec stuff. Needs to be more serious than that.

WHAT!?

Buy my Nova Ron.....10K rolling, cert to 8.50....:poke:

nova.jpg

Not looking for a dedicated drag racer. I want to start with an enormous set of disc brakes, put a body on top and a Dmax inside.

I just wanted to Thank everyone for your support of TPD's Dyno Day. The turnout with 31 trucks was more than I could have hoped for. I look forward to next years event which will be Bigger and Better! I was very stoked to see other Diesel Performance shops from all over CA there competing in their own personal trucks. There was some amazing high powered trucks putting down some huge numbers. Thank you Jason Sands from Diesel Power Magazine. Who was there to not only compete with his truck but to also cover the event. I also want to thank some very important ladies... Lauren, Lindsey, Paige and Christy for handling all the check ins and office stuff throughout the day.
TPD Dyno Day Winners-
STREET STOCK- 576.1hp, Chad Eastlick's 2008 Ford
STREET MODIFIED- 700.8hp, Brett Lujan 1997 Dodge
SUPER STREET MODIFIED- 1218hp, Ron Allen 1992 Dodge
UNLIMITED- 1633.1hp, Dmitri Millard 2001 Duramax

Thank you again for all your support.
:thankyou2:
Drake

Not looking for a dedicated drag racer. I want to start with an enormous set of disc brakes, put a body on top and a Dmax inside.

Sounds like my Camaro project. Except for the huge disc brakes :hehe:

I just wanted to Thank everyone for your support of TPD's Dyno Day. The turnout with 31 trucks was more than I could have hoped for. I look forward to next years event which will be Bigger and Better! I was very stoked to see other Diesel Performance shops from all over CA there competing in their own personal trucks. There was some amazing high powered trucks putting down some huge numbers. Thank you Jason Sands from Diesel Power Magazine. Who was there to not only compete with his truck but to also cover the event. I also want to thank some very important ladies... Lauren, Lindsey, Paige and Christy for handling all the check ins and office stuff throughout the day.
TPD Dyno Day Winners-
STREET STOCK- 576.1hp, Chad Eastlick's 2008 Ford
STREET MODIFIED- 700.8hp, Brett Lujan 1997 Dodge
SUPER STREET MODIFIED- 1218hp, Ron Allen 1992 Dodge
UNLIMITED- 1633.1hp, Dmitri Millard 2001 Duramax

Thank you again for all your support.
:thankyou2:
Drake

I had a lot of fun too! There were a lot of nerves on my part right before the run knowing that I drove the truck up there with no trailer....but the event was a blast, and everyone was cool about people making 5-6 runs if they needed to. Very laid back.

Now start answering your phones again! :lolly:

I had a lot of fun too! There were a lot of nerves on my part right before the run knowing that I drove the truck up there with no trailer....but the event was a blast, and everyone was cool about people making 5-6 runs if they needed to. Very laid back.

Now start answering your phones again! :lolly:

lol i told you the airport was on our way home. its a cummins anyway lol they dont break. those numbers were insane bud.

Harvey, i hated leaving right before you dynoed but i didnt feel like backing that trailer out in the dark lol. congrats on the numbers.

lol i told you the airport was on our way home. its a cummins anyway lol they dont break. those numbers were insane bud.

Harvey, i hated leaving right before you dynoed but i didnt feel like backing that trailer out in the dark lol. congrats on the numbers.

I was wondering when you guys took off.....don't you have like 2 stages of nitrous left to go?? Get a trans that shifts! Good seeing you (and your g/f too) again.....be a man next time and hit the big bottle button :cheer:

I was wondering when you guys took off.....don't you have like 2 stages of nitrous left to go?? Get a trans that shifts! Good seeing you (and your g/f too) again.....be a man next time and hit the big bottle button :cheer:

Lol im looking into the whole trans thing. Mine has done pretty well for a 5r but i either have issues with it or my fueling. Computers suck lol. I have some nitrous left lol but i honestly didnt think i was going to come close to laying down a decent number or i would have prepped the other stages lol. that was one .125 jet. i didnt realize that my wires werent connected on my boost actuated switch lol. I brought it setup exactly how i run it at the track.

Your truck is an animal man. i did not see that coming at all. Major props to you and the ponci's. It was a good show for sure.

Lol im looking into the whole trans thing. Mine has done pretty well for a 5r but i either have issues with it or my fueling. Computers suck lol. I have some nitrous left lol but i honestly didnt think i was going to come close to laying down a decent number or i would have prepped the other stages lol. that was one .125 jet. i didnt realize that my wires werent connected on my boost actuated switch lol. I brought it setup exactly how i run it at the track.

Your truck is an animal man. i did not see that coming at all. Major props to you and the ponci's. It was a good show for sure.

What's with the fueling issue? Get mad and kick the engine's computer or something?:hehe: I bet a manual valvebody would help your fueling issues! Thanks for the compliments on the truck...I can't believe I went from 600-ish to nearly 1,000 with just an injector change. Big nozzles rule :rockwoot:

lol well when i put twin hpops on the computer wasnt happy. it was defaulting the ipr every pass. had to mess with the tuning for 3 months in order to get the computer happy with the icp and then the trans tuning had issues. i wanted to put in a 47re with a manual valve body but nobody wants to deal with it. everyone i call is not interested. i may have it figured out but im pretty sure this trans needs to go back and get freshened up. i keep seizing the pump bushing and the converter gets stuck to the pump lol