Triples Build

I'm installing short mount shocks. :D

Be sure and take plenty of pics...I want to see how your build comes together too. I'm going out to fab my exhaust (2 3" into 1 5") today, then mine will be all buttoned up and ready to start dialing in.

shouldnt be hard. Thats what I did too. :Cheer:

Turned out to be a lot easier than i thought...a piece of 5" and a big vise make it an easy task :woohoo: It is definitely quieter now than it's ever been. I played with the aneroid so it's not very smokey and it's actually fun yet easy to drive now

Yeah, I can't wait to see what will break first! Glad it isn't my truck. LOL

Dang, comp bonics kicked in: Meant to say it wouldn't be that tough, guess I need to go to bed!

Jim

I got this opened primarily to get some suggestions on what turbos to run and if the fab work was worth doing? I have a stock hx35 on the truck now so I'll probably get another one of those to make the primaries and am wondering what secondary should I run? 3rd gen 351 maybe?

Last edited:
I got this opened primarily to get some suggestions on what turbos to run and if the fab work was worth doing? I have a stock hx35 on the truck now so I'll probably get another one of those to make the primaries and am wondering what secondary should I run? 3rd gen 351 maybe?
I'm curious as we'll.

how much fuel? gearing? what is the truck used for?

DD and towing couple times a month(at most). The truck is a 99' vp 2wd that I DD. Gearsare 355's but I have a set of 4.10's I can always put in. Truck is totally stock right now, except for an edge. :woohoo: Plan on getting some 7x10's.

Back