Triples Build

Set the pump up on kill Saturday morning and I'm much happier...will definitely need to swap the hy's for hx's, but that is quick and easy. As promised here's a short clip of driving it...not sure what it's making power wise, but hopefully I can get to a dyno fairly soon to do some more tuning.

Edit: For reference the middle gauge is in the cold pipe and 0-35psi the bottom gauge is on the intake plenum and 0-60psi.

so uhh, this week we'll def. have to do some filming from a chase vehicle and get a few different shots, lol. 95mph with a camcorder is showing talent for you though, haha

Do you feel like it has more power than your previous setup?

Yes, but the previous set-up was a 35/40 hybrid single...so it doesn't take much! :hehe: I would guess it is in the upper 4's maybe lower 500's power wise...but that's purely speculation and I'll have to get on the rollers before I actually know what it does...

Yea Roachie...:hehe:...fueling beyond 2500 made me put the matches and gas can back in their place...:rockwoot:

sure looked like it , if not 1600? whats your pump set at? not knocking your setup at all cuz its fricken sweet but i have a pretty hard time hitting 1400 with mine

Yes it does...the pump is set a fuzz above 400cc's and with the small hy housings and the internal gate on the manifold hx I wasn't too surprised it gets hot. I plan on swapping the hy's for hx's and sometime this summer probably get an external gate plumbed in.

Did you cross drill through the divider on the HX35 and open up the wastegate passage more than stock?

Did you cross drill through the divider on the HX35 and open up the wastegate passage more than stock?

Yep...drilled 1/2" then hogged it out to around 3/4" on the divider and I got just over 1" out of the stock hole IIRC. I'm a fuel guy, not turbo...so I imagine I'll have to reign the fuel back in to match this charger set-up until I get the gating and some more tuning done. I appreciate all you folks comments on here and take them in stride...but when I say a fuzz over 400cc's that was what I set set pump at through stock test nozzles...meaning that it may be as much as 475-500cc's by other shops standards. Just figured I'd point that one out again cause fueling is definitely not an issue :rockwoot:

wow, i forgot how quiet my truck was with the tailpipe! plus its got 3 turbine housings and alot of pipe to quiet it down.

i was interested in triples one time but i dont have the proper fab skills or resources to pull off a trip setup.

right on! great job! keep us updated, and maybe throw some bigger chargers in there

anyone built a set of trips out of s300 framed chargers yet? Seem like some 62's and 64's would be the CHIT for some serious flow.

Lance

Twin HE351cw's into a HE351ve in progress here.

Need a T4 to T3i adapter plate....those grow on trees.

I got a T3i @ MC motorsports, nice piece. He would make the adapter for you too.:Cheer:

anyone built a set of trips out of s300 framed chargers yet? Seem like some 62's and 64's would be the CHIT for some serious flow.

Lance

Talked to Snedge once about a 62mm with a .90 A/R T-4 housing that he can get cheap, a pair of those with my Silver Bullet would flow some serious air.

Jim

Back