Triples Build

DD and towing couple times a month(at most). The truck is a 99' vp 2wd that I DD. Gearsare 355's but I have a set of 4.10's I can always put in. Truck is totally stock right now, except for an edge. :woohoo: Plan on getting some 7x10's.

you want to take the time to build triples.....and then run a 7x.010"?? LOL:redx:

7x10 are small for twins in my opinion.

I think all you'll need is some compounds if that.

Hell, I'm running a 7x.012" with lift with a lil' ole' 62...... gate clamped = fun as hell street truck

I think that was photoshopped. LOL I dont remember seeing that the first time

Did you cross drill through the divider on the HX35 and open up the wastegate passage more than stock?

Can someone explain "Cross Drilling" the divider please? What does it do? What's the benefit?
Any pictures to show exactly??

Can someone explain "Cross Drilling" the divider please? What does it do? What's the benefit?
Any pictures to show exactly??

It allows you to gate all 6 cylinders instead of the rear 3.

Do a search under my username I believe I searched until I found and old picture and reposted in a thread on this topic.

I frick'n love this site!!!

So many guys that build custom set-ups...not just pull chit out of a box, and bolt it on...

I know! I just got done with my twins build and I can't wait to start my tripled build next!!!!!! I'm still gathering parts up!
I frick'n love this site!!!

So many guys that build custom set-ups...not just pull chit out of a box, and bolt it on...

It allows you to gate all 6 cylinders instead of the rear 3.

Do a search under my username I believe I searched until I found and old picture and reposted in a thread on this topic.

Quick crude way is to put a T3 turbo flange between the manifold and housing, all you need is the flange and longer studs but over time it will erode the divider as you will see in almost every twin set out there they do this to gain clearance so the housing doesn't hit the manifold!

Jim

Quick crude way is to put a T3 turbo flange between the manifold and housing, all you need is the flange and longer studs but over time it will erode the divider as you will see in almost every twin set out there they do this to gain clearance so the housing doesn't hit the manifold!

Jim

Never thought about that Jim but yeah that would work. I already have a 14 gated housing that I've gasket matched and cross drilled though. LOL

Back