truck width questions for sleddy?

It was a joke everyone knows the truck trust me.. he wins all the time.. the first truck is his truck also when it was a factory wheelbase ext cab long bed truck in 07, they are both ext cab long bed trucks.

Compare to this....

Attachments

• GMC-DURAMAX_P1102777.JPG
    GMC-DURAMAX_P1102777.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 74
Yeah, I knew the truck you were likely referring to.

From those pics and the pic I posted, I'm not seeing what you think is wrong with said black truck.

:what:

I'll have to check, but I'm fairly certain he did not win any NADM hooks this year.

Blurry pictures on the internet dont do me much good. If you think you got something, protest him.

How do you know the truck I was reffering to but have no idea what im talking about?

obviously u have noticed it before but said nothing. and to compare, yes I can compare and see a 3-4 inch gap in the front of his fender well as where there in no gap in the back, the tire is under the bed, take the 6 inch lift off that truck and watch his tires eat his bed, he does have 35's on that truck but Ive never seen a tire have more diameter on one side

I'll have to check, but I'm fairly certain he did not win any NADM hooks this year.

Blurry pictures on the internet dont do me much good. If you think you got something, protest him.

Idk if he won or not I thought he wan laporte, and got 2nd somewhere else not sure though. I know he got 3rd at jamboree also.

I dont really wanna be that dickhead that does this but there has been alot of people *****ing around here about this, I guess im the only one who will say anything, if hes not cheating then im sure I will get slammed, but oh well....

I am not the tech, I didn't even realize Eric Staceys truck was changed to a Chevy until someone told me.

And, I did not recognize the truck in the pics, until I read the name.

And, I'm not about to make a judgment call on a picture, until I know what exactly is going on.

NOBODY has ever mentioned that to me, at pulls or emails. Maybe it was because he was losing at our hooks? I dont know.

sorry, that post was the the other nwpadmax guy not you... sorry for the confusion

Outlaw...when you said 2.6, OH, and "wins all the time" that's what I was going off of guessing who you were referring to.

As for the wheelbase pics I guess I will have to look harder.

OK, I see what you're saying.

I'm with Sleddy, it would take a better pic to be super conclusive. I know there's more footage of said truck out there, maybe have to look at them.

This kind of thing would be put to bed in 30 seconds with a measuring tape...which makes it a totally retarded way to try getting around a rule...

Dunno.

Other thing would be, what are Central OH's rules on this? That's where the truck runs most of the time.

There is much better video of that time period.

Take a look at London (7/15/09) and the lighting is good and I don't see anything wrong. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLeCGL0S1q4 At 7:23 he is right in front of the camera.

Also take a look at the WCH video (9/18/09) shot from the other side of the track in the 2.6 class. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuO6inAnfcE (same night as the wierd-looking pro street video)

At 0:13 he is right in front of the camera and I see no tomfoolery there either.

So unless there is some additional camera footage that shows something different, my opinion is, no cheating here.

thats fine i understand a pic isnt good evidence, I will leave it at that, I have a really good vido thats shows it or how about these pics.

and what does the cotpc have to do with the nadm rules that im talking about, unless he changes his axles setups which I know he doesnt becuase about 5 of us noticed this axle at london.

The truck looked completely legal the times I have seen it. When he beats me, I don't go away thinking "cheater", I think about what I can do to get better. Maybe some others should do the same. $.02

I would agree, but maybe you need to look harder the next time he beats you. lol

obviosly you werent looking for it to be illegal and you pull against him not as near as much as we do so you dont have much of a reason.

i think u have something personaly agaist this pulling team and i know how u and ur buddies acted at london when he was going down the track yelling cheater take the bottle off, then having a confentation with his girlfriend. Then admitting u had run the bottle and couldn't beat him or trucks up front so they must be cheating too. do u think what u r acussing him of makes a big advantge, because if i'm not mistaken those r two diff. trucks and they both still finish at the top just about every time so do u think u could give the puller his do, and that he knows how to set his truck up.

sorry for the rant and bad spelling but this is not the place to drag people though the mud hiding behind keyboards and screen names.

ps run ur truck not ur mouth, good luck this yearsounds like u had a rough year m2009

ryan milby

Last edited:
........Then admitting u had run the bottle and couldn't beat him or trucks up front so they must be cheating too. .......

Les see here, note to tech:
1) Check wheelbases
2) Check for a bottle on self proclaimed OUTLAW99.

Anything else you guys want to call out on the net?

Someone help me, whats the saying about stones and glass trucks?:rolleyes: