truck width questions for sleddy?

Then admitting u had run the bottle and couldn't beat him or trucks up front so they must be cheating too.

ryan milby

Thanks for filling me in, not being a frequent puller with Central Ohio, I didn't know the REST of the story. I've always felt that the majority of those making cheating accusations are no stranger of the deed!

Ive seen that dmax run, and he runs very well..ive never noticed the axel placement but then agin ive never looked for it...truck seems to be in the spotlight alot so I dont know why he would want to risk doing something so obvious.

Its funny you will get on here and run your mouth, obviosly you were there and in the mix, evan's girlfriend came over to our trailer and said you guys need to stop yelling at evan he works hard on his truck, that was my buddie yelling not me, then you and your possy walks over and ask if we have a problem with evans truck, my buddie says yes, and evan says well lets tear it down then, I say gladly. I jumped off the trailer and the tech afficial grabs me and says I already teched it its good. The comment about nitrous was drag racing you asshat I even said that when I said I drag raced my truck instead of sled pulling it 2 years ago and most of last year. your buddie was being a smart ass and asking me if I knew how to use nitrous. Im leaving this thread alone now, bring the same ****ing truck you brough last year and see if you dont get dq'd evan. you know you were cheating its obvious and your dmax buddies are the only ones defending you. Next time man up and come talk to me dont send your ****ing girlfriend. Also woodruff wants to know the next time your coming in to put money in his face to win. Yeah dont think for a minute I dont know woodruff builds your **** not you. Your money does the talking for you thats it.

To me it seem pretty low to be dragging woodruff into this...unless you are woodruff.

Dragging Woodruff into it, and cussing out Evans girlfriend because you THINK he cheated MONTHS ago, and you didnt have the guts to protest it.

Pathetic.

I guess we need to have a class on sportsmanship, before every pull.

IF you think he is cheating, build your truck to the rles, and do what you can, after the hook if still convinced protest it and see what the techs find. IF nothing, then it is apparent you are TRUELY a sore loser and need to go back to truck building 101... If something is found, good job, next time instead of complaining online just do it automatically and what needs to be done will be. Thanks

you asked for proof I showed it to you, your just mad because im right.

Im done arguing see you next year.:nos:

I've seen Evan pull alot and never heard anyone accuse him of cheating. I have infact seen him help people with their trucks if they needed a hand. If you have a problem with his truck tell a tech official. I don't think theres anything wrong with Woodruff building his truck if that is the case, isnt that what hes in buisness to do?

If you have problem bring it to attention at the pull and not after the season is over. These videos arent nadm pulls and i believe there are no factory wheel base rules for these pulls so it would be legal. If the truck was teched and they passed it deal with it. At least nadm actually techs trucks at their pulls the ones around me tech once at the begining of the year and if you think someone is cheating you have to put up a rather large amount to protest. I really like the way nadm is run. Heres a different view of one of the videos that was posted earlier in the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdW1QlyIcAY

LOL I'm glad I'm not a part of this. Gene that means don't look at my truck, ok. :poke:

Here is the funniest part of the whole thing:

COTPC 2009 Rules as copied from Truckpulls.com. See if anyone can find anything about wheelbase:

1. TRUCKS CAN BE TRAILERED IN, BUT MUST MEET THE REST OF OUR RULES FOR THE CHEATER STOCK DIESEL CLASS.

2. TRUCKS COMPETING IN THIS CLASS MUST BE STOCK IN APPEARANCE.

3. ENGINE, AND DRIVETRAIN MUST COME FACTORY IN A 1 TON OR LESS PICKUP.

4. THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO A SINGLE CHARGER. THE INDUCER BORE CAN'T EXCEED 2.60". THIS WILL BE TECHED USING A 2.65" PLUG, IF THE PLUG GOES IN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. NO REDUCERS OF ANY KIND PERMITTED TO MAKE A LARGER TURBO PASS INSPECTION. THIS ALSO INCLUDES WELDING AND REMACHINING INDUCER BORE TO MAKE A LARGER TURBO PASS. THE STOCK MAP WIDTH ENHANCEMENT (MWE) GROOVE IS ALLOWED. NO MWE GROOVE WIDER THAN A 1/4" WILL BE PERMITTED. TWINS ARE PERMITTED AS LONG AS THEY ARE O.E.M. FOR THAT TRUCK.

5. DIESEL FUEL AND BIO DIESEL ARE THE ONLY FUELS PERMITTED IN THIS CLASS.

6. SMOKE MUST EXIT UP THROUGH STACKS OR YOU WILL NEED A TURN UP ON YOUR TAIL PIPE. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

7. REAR OEM STYLE SUSPENSION REQUIRED. SOLID SUSP. BLOCKS AND TRACTION BARS ARE PERMITTED.

8. MUST PULL OFF OF A REESE TYPE HITCH, MOUNTED SOLID TO THE FRAME W/NO MOVEMENT. REINFORCEMENTS PERMITTED. HOOKING POINT MUST BE THE FURTHEST POINT BACK OF THE TRUCK AND A MAXIMUM OF 26" HIGH ON 4WD TRUCKS AND 30" ON 2WD TRUCKS.

9. FRONT WEIGHTS AND BRACKETS CAN'T EXCEED 60" FROM CENTER OF FRONT AXLE.

10. ANY D.O.T. APPROVED TIRE IS PERMITTED. NO CUTTING OR SHARPENING OF TIRES PERMITTED.

11. NO NITROUS, PROPANE, OR ANY OTHER PRESSURIZED FUEL PERMITTED. ANY TANKS, LINES, OR ETC. MUST BE REMOVED FROM TRUCK BEFORE COMPETING.

12. MANDITORY SAFETY: ALL TRUCKS MUST HAVE 6" LONG U-JOINT SHIELDS COVERING REAR END YOKE, REAR OUT PUT YOKE, FRONT OUT PUT YOAK, AND FRONT END YOKE. THE FRONT OUT PUT YOKE COVER IS NOT REQUIRED IF LACK OF ROOM PEVENTS INSTALLATION. SHIELD THICKNESS REQUIREMENTS ALUMINUM MIN. 5/16" AND STEEL MIN. 1/4".

So this Outlaw99 fella invented the whole thing in his head!

I never said he was cheating in cotpc did I I started this whole thread based on the fact nadm was telling someone they cant have a alterd wheelbase and said thats funny there is a truck I know ran some nadm events and his wheelbase is alterd, please inform where I said he was cheating in cotpc?

your a ****tard I will put you on my list of assholes ot punch this season dont worry.

I started this whole thread based on the fact nadm was telling someone they cant have a alterd wheelbase and said thats funny there is a truck I know ran some nadm events and his wheelbase is alterd, .

Just to be clear,I did some research, that truck was teched and did not have an altered wheelbase at any NADM events.