Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It's got potential man, might be that you can remove both sides and do a little pairing of wheels. Wasn't nit-pickin it, just my OCD observation!
I'm the same way, mis-matched tires are a big irritation to me. I don't care if they're all brand new, tread has to match! Same with mudflaps, If it's a Mac trailer it better have Mac flaps ect. OCD at it's finest!:lolly:

Oh the mismatched wheels irritates me. There is one coming of the drivers side and getting out on the passenger so at least they will half way match. The tire thing is something I thought would only bother me... Drives me nuts, a truck with 18 different tread designs on it... Ugh

just picked up another semi bout a month back..new to me 93 Kdub T600 3406B EF 9spd with 4:11 gears. runs awesome! im excited about it. see if I cant get some pics up here tomorrow. nuthin special to look at right now but plans are to repaint it in the spring with new stacks visor lights tint etc etc..

just picked up another semi bout a month back..new to me 93 Kdub T600 3406B EF 9spd with 4:11 gears. runs awesome! im excited about it. see if I cant get some pics up here tomorrow. nuthin special to look at right now but plans are to repaint it in the spring with new stacks visor lights tint etc etc..

What do you do with it? I personally can't stand 9 speeds.

And because I'm bored...
ypubapa7.jpg

Last edited:
You guys crack me up saying you can't stand a transmission, let me guess you split every gear in the top side of you thirteen speed when your empty too.

You guys crack me up saying you can't stand a transmission, let me guess you split every gear in the top side of you thirteen speed when your empty too.

At the ripe old age of 24 I just appriciate having a tranny that works, when I was in highschool if a truck didnt have an 18 speed it was junk. Something about getting out on your own and paying bills makes you less picky idk.

Well notice I ask what he uses the truck for? There could be a good use for a 9... Just not for what I do.

9-10's are a shiit trans for what I do. Having driven lots of trucks like that, I can safely say that I hate them. I run my 18 like a 13 most of the time when I'm loaded, and I straight stick it when empty.

use it for our custom grain hauling business. basically just haul corn/beans...id prefer it had a 13 yes, however the 4:11 gears basically make up for that...and the fact that I picked it up for $8500 there wasn't much at all that bothered me about it ha..

Anyone have any experience with a belt trailer I'm thinking about buying one. It would open up a lot of options for me on back hauls and some dairies that I go to with low roof heights.

At the ripe old age of 24 I just appriciate having a tranny that works, when I was in highschool if a truck didnt have an 18 speed it was junk. Something about getting out on your own and paying bills makes you less picky idk.

The international we have spent quite a few years hauling livestock and grain, it has a metric 10 in it, never had an issue where more gears were needed. Guess you got to have a big enough hammer in front of it.

Im with you, more gears are nice but having an 18 over a 9 doesnt make you any more money, plus I know there are worse transmissions out there, like a mack 12spd.

use it for our custom grain hauling business. basically just haul corn/beans...id prefer it had a 13 yes, however the 4:11 gears basically make up for that...and the fact that I picked it up for $8500 there wasn't much at all that bothered me about it ha..

With a good running engine you wont miss the 13, both of my 79s are geared low 4.11s and 4.33s and the only split you need is the top one for the overdrive.

Hopefully it has tall rubber on it too.

[ame="http://s710.photobucket.com/user/farmboy92_2009/media/20130814_195758_zpsb16711f7.jpg.html"]20130814_195758_zpsb16711f7.jpg Photo by farmboy92_2009 | Photobucket[/ame]
[ame="http://s710.photobucket.com/user/farmboy92_2009/media/20130814_195817_zpsbb9a1bf8.jpg.html"]20130814_195817_zpsbb9a1bf8.jpg Photo by farmboy92_2009 | Photobucket[/ame]

like I said..nuthin special but I sure like it. and yes has 24.5's on it as well..and yes has an amazing running 3406B in it with what feels like a strong 425hp..

alright why wont my photobucket work..pissin me off don't it like every other picture ive uploaded before...someone help me out.

Last edited:
Back