Truckers, lets see your rigs!

You guys crack me up saying you can't stand a transmission, let me guess you split every gear in the top side of you thirteen speed when your empty too.

I started with a 10spd so that's what I prefer and because it has the extra gear over a 9spd without upping your lightweight. This 13spd in the Star is the first I've driven one for more than a day or so and like my buddy says I'm probably the only guy that can miss a split shift. LoL but then I could regularly catch my 10speeds in between hi and low range also.

Anyone have any experience with a belt trailer I'm thinking about buying one. It would open up a lot of options for me on back hauls and some dairies that I go to with low roof heights.

I got a little. BRE has a lot. Whacha wantin to know?

I have a 15 over in my truck. So basically as we all know, it's a 10 speed with deep reduction. Which is useless in a highway truck if you ask me but for what I do it's great.

It was a hard decision to leave this job. Granted, that truck is actually rough. It's been neglected. My pictures make it look good. I really like the truck though. However my new truck is actually a very nice truck in my opinion. Needs a couple things here it there and that's really all.

I am actually going to continue to haul litter for my current boss with the black truck when I'm not hauling asphalt, including most weekends.

Belt trailers? What ya wanna know? Pull one every day.
I'm gonna tell you, do not, DO NOT, buy an older trailer thinking it will save you money. It will eat your bank account. What will you be using it for? I'd go for a 102" wide and tall side. Don't get a short sided 96" wide... It'll piss ya off every time you load it.
I can sum this up with pics.
Buy this
ega6a2um.jpg

Not this
uzabades.jpg

Last edited:
null_zpsda439236.jpg

null_zps24431150.jpg

Old School power that a friend sent me from a truck show. Im really just seeing if the different photobucket settings work.

I have a 15 over in my truck. So basically as we all know, it's a 10 speed with deep reduction. Which is useless in a highway truck if you ask me but for what I do it's great.

It was a hard decision to leave this job. Granted, that truck is actually rough. It's been neglected. My pictures make it look good. I really like the truck though. However my new truck is actually a very nice truck in my opinion. Needs a couple things here it there and that's really all.

I am actually going to continue to haul litter for my current boss with the black truck when I'm not hauling asphalt, including most weekends.

Belt trailers? What ya wanna know? Pull one every day.
I'm gonna tell you, do not, DO NOT, buy an older trailer thinking it will save you money. It will eat your bank account. What will you be using it for? I'd go for a 102" wide and tall side. Don't get a short sided 96" wide... It'll piss ya off every time you load it.
I can sum this up with pics.
Buy this
ega6a2um.jpg

Not this
uzabades.jpg

Never mind that those are two completely different brands of trailer haha

Talking gears. I don't think I'm going to like the 4.33 rears in my shaker. When I get to running on the highway.

Talking gears. I don't think I'm going to like the 4.33 rears in my shaker. When I get to running on the highway.

I doubt it. My truck has either 3.70's or 3.90's with tall 24's and that's as deep as I would probably go unless it was a special circumstance.

Granted its a bmodel... Not the most fuel efficient motor nowadays.

If you were to take away your idle time that engine is capable of 6mpg without any trouble.

Maybe a truck that stays on the interstate or something. My truck doesn't necessarily idle that much. It's just a local stuff and I typically gross between 80-84k. The other bmodel that runs with me sees exactly what I do typically, which is 5.1-5.3.

Back