Truckers, lets see your rigs!

CAT is selling their Demo truck.

Reaper of Threads

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386129968234.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386129968234.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
awesome...well honestly its basically only going to get ran 5-6000 miles a year hauling grain..unless I start doing regional runs..which is a very good possibility. however anybody other than PDI good to work with on truck parts and tunes?? It'l be quite some time before id ever have to rebuild it haha..but none the less thanks for the input on that! good knowledge to know for the future. and im not saying it can't be done but its EASIER with a shorter truck was the idea.

These guys are basically the same as PDI except much cheaper.
http://elitediesel.biz/
Or these guys
http://m.jerremartinrepair.com/

2u9a6e8u.jpg
dybapyte.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I've got some of those!

Idaho yesterday
hu7ajehu.jpg

Montana yesterday
apazure9.jpg

North Dakota currently
ebysuhen.jpg

I saw about one of those a week in the summer, I can just imagine how many go in the ditch this time of year.

Sucks for sure. Driver had 120bbls of water in the trailer. A tree stopped him from sliding any further down the hill. To top it off the wrecker slid into the truck when he showed up. Bent the step and broke the mirror.

y8ysa9u6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never made it to killdeer, I got to bia 14 one day

Troy Lake can't do chit, seen a Troy lake tuned truck at a dyno event put down LESS than stock HP and his IVA delete is just radio shack resistors. I've flashed over 2 Troy lake tuned trucks. On the Acerts he was just loading the crap stock 625 file.

Jerry Martin is a PDI dealer.

Saw a truck for sale on truck paper saying it had a from him, the engine is broke down too, I wonder if the guy has figured out that the junky file is probably what broke the engine.

Is there anything you guys can think of that'd be called a push rod in a 3406e?

Just that model, it's a 352H, I might settle for a 352-110 but those would be the only ones.

Back