Truckers, lets see your rigs!

7yha5e5a.jpg

ve6esyju.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535

This might make someone a nice little work truck, just needs some time spent on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
that's about 10 miles from where I grew up. I might be able to have a friend take a peak at it if anyone is interested.

Hmm...try Three Forks, Montana. Broke down there for three days, only two "restaurants" in the whole town that was about three blocks long.

I've been to three forks I know what your talking about. I know I was risking a fat ticket going without chains but I was impressed with how good my truck did. Must say new drive tires (Kelly KDA) it didn't slip at all and I kept plenty of space .

Last edited:
I hate this job... Literally
y8evuqa2.jpg

This truck is for sale near me... I need it.
ytuqabuv.jpg

mame3esy.jpg

And the 359 that started my severe addiction.
ume4ugyt.jpg

e5ade7uj.jpg

But three forks has a strip club. Haha. There a really good cafe by the pilot truck stop if you ever end up there again

Are you kidding me?!?!? I wish I had known that. It wasn't next to the Lois and Clark Inn was it? That's where I ended up sleepin for a night. Wish I had saved my money and slept in the truck.

I love driving semis..i will likely never go OTR just for the fact id miss the ole lady too much and cant stray too far from the farm..so I've been talking to local guys to contract out to and use one of my own rigs. If this schooling doesn't pay off for BNSF..like said before driving is in your DNA after you climb up in a big rig for the first time..atleast that's how it was for me anyhow even after I spent a lot of time around them on farm.

That's how I am tater. We haul our own equipment at work. And they don't just let anybody haul them loads. I am 1 of 3 drivers out of 70 employee's that gets the honor of hauling all the big iron. I love driving trucks. We don't haul everyday, but at least twice a week. Moving equipment from one route to another. And our trucks are low mileage Pete's. We have an old 359 extended hood day cab that used to be our low-boy truck. It's now a boom truck. It's only got 300,000 miles on it. Never been touched. Our 3 newer trucks all have less then 250,000 miles on them. The newest truck is I'm thinking an 06 pete.

I think if probably be way better off if I coulda just turned away from these damned things. BUT NO!!!! I had to go and think I needed to drive one. I want one so bad that I can't stand it...
This is my first away from home deal since I've been driving in my short career. I left home last Thursday afternoon and looks like I should be home Saturday.

I'm sure as soon as I can afford a 359 that I can deal with, I'll probably have it in my driveway... Which probably is a bad thing.

Look in the for sale section Rick. Clamdigger has a sweet w900 for 10 grand. Not a 359 but it's priced rite.

I'm a Peterbilt man... I love lots of trucks but I want a 359. That truck is a freakin deal though!!

I'll admit, a tuned 12.7 is a feisty little animal.

You need to spend some time in a W9, I was anti kenworth until I spent a year and 156,000 miles in one. Lol