Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Depends on how long it's been losing water, if it wiped out the crank and cam you'd be better off buying another motor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Your talking way worse scenario lol

Yes, but still a possibility. A buddy of mine just lost a bc1 from a leaky liner, couldn't even see water in the oil. Spun a main, took out the crank and block.

Depends on how long it's been losing water, if it wiped out the crank and cam you'd be better off buying another motor.

As long as it wasn't on synthetic oil they can eat a lot of water before that happens, but a bearing roll on the rods and mains would be in order.

I'd be pretty scared if there was any measurable amount of antifreeze in the oil.

What are the details on it?

I'd be pretty scared if there was any measurable amount of antifreeze in the oil.

I agree, the t600 I rebuilt the big cam in had water in the oil when I bought it from nuked head gaskets. I went almost completely through it except for mains, found out it locked up after we got rid of it, I am trying to get the engine back to see what actually happen to it.

Details on what part? The truck itself or the motor issue?

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/4284806442.html

Here's the ad. He said last Thursday is the day he discovered the mixing fluids. Says the paint is chipping In spots and the clear is peeling as well. Says it's a good working truck. Says that he might not end up letting it go unless it goes very quick because he doesn't wanna sell it cheap. Says he may just fix it and out it back to work.

I've seen that truck around before, or at least a 359 with that exact paint. I'd be scared that you might end up way deeper in it than you want. 20k seems pretty high for a sick motor and bad paint.

I've seen that truck around before, or at least a 359 with that exact paint. I'd be scared that you might end up way deeper in it than you want. 20k seems pretty high for a sick motor and bad paint.

I would never pay 20 the way it sits. He's only had it a year or a little more.

I want to say jason faber had something to do with that truck.

I love driving semis..i will likely never go OTR just for the fact id miss the ole lady too much and cant stray too far from the farm..so I've been talking to local guys to contract out to and use one of my own rigs. If this schooling doesn't pay off for BNSF..like said before driving is in your DNA after you climb up in a big rig for the first time..atleast that's how it was for me anyhow even after I spent a lot of time around them on farm.

You're not having to pay for the school are you? I assume you're going through conductor school?

that truck would be sexy as hell if it didn't have that charred chit stain all over its nose..

that truck would be sexy as hell if it didn't have that charred chit stain all over its nose..

Paint the hood orange again and then silver stripes in this design... I've got this figured out...
e5a6evu7.jpg

Pictures of the mud are from last week on the egg farms in Ohio. I've never seen mud squished thru the holes in the rim like that before. The tipped egg flats were down at the packing house in Neosho Missouri and the clean picture of the truck was yesterday. Can't wait to get rid of this POS trailer and back under a 54' stainless side.

Attachments

• Capture11_52_32.jpg
    Capture11_52_32.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture11_52_39.jpg
    Capture11_52_39.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture11_52_49.jpg
    Capture11_52_49.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture11_52_56.jpg
    Capture11_52_56.jpg