Truckers, lets see your rigs!

You need to spend some time in a W9, I was anti kenworth until I spent a year and 156,000 miles in one. Lol

Hey... Read you dumb truck driver!! Lol jk
I'm not anti anything, I just like peterbilts. I love 359's... And I want one lol

Lol. my choice would be a 359 exhd with either a 12V-71 or a 3408 clatterpillar. And it would be a show truck that worked sometimes. I cant imaging trying to keep either one of those engines fed every single day.

The 08 wouldn't be as bad as you think, fast gears help a lot, I talk to a few guys still running them and they are seeing between 5-6.

my money pit
3406e 900hp
rebuilt 13 speed
its down getting a inframe now
with new 800hp cam
custom tuned
2ip5at.jpg

I've got another one in my sights... Pretty well exactly what I want in a 359. Exhd, 13 double over, b model cat, full gauge package... I want it bad.
4yhu8eda.jpg

e7ede9eq.jpg

bahapa4e.jpg

Last edited:
Just lacks a Pistol Pete on the door!

No... I would fix that phucked up retarded mess on the hood... Have the whole truck that solid orange... And then put these stripes on it but in silver.
7evy3uhe.jpg

More cablights, and then just work on the small stuff. It's got a lot of things id really like to have in a truck. The rest that it doesn't have, is things that are just custom touches and stuff that doesn't make it go up and down the road.

Last edited:
Wanna start a trucking company? I need a financial backer...

I'd love to; however, tell me how much you need to start and I'll propose it to my financial backer. I'll record the conversation. :hehe:

I'd love to; however, tell me how much you need to start and I'll propose it to my financial backer. I'll record the conversation. :hehe:

I need more than I have... That truck is listed at 20k... Needs at least (at least) 6-7 k probably put back into it. Mixing oil and coolant at the moment. Says the paint really isn't that good. Clear is peeling, and says it has chips in it and stuff.

Says the paint really isn't that good. Clear is peeling, and says it has chips in it and stuff.

Just so you know....it don't take nice paint to haul the mail. Get it running, then paint it when you have profit to pay cash for the paint. $.02

I need more than I have... That truck is listed at 20k... Needs at least (at least) 6-7 k probably put back into it. Mixing oil and coolant at the moment. Says the paint really isn't that good. Clear is peeling, and says it has chips in it and stuff.

And he is still asking 20K for it? :nail:
Sounds like 10k tops to me.

Just so you know....it don't take nice paint to haul the mail. Get it running, then paint it when you have profit to pay cash for the paint. $.02

That's the point I was trying to get across earlier but in my rambling you probably didn't take as such. Paint would be my last worry until the truck was in the profit margin and was probably paid for. That's why I said it needs 6-7k minimum put into to be back on the road. However since he stated it needed paint, that's just more reason to knock money off the buying price.

And he is still asking 20K for it? :nail:

Sounds like 10k tops to me.

The way it sits (judging by pictures) 15k would be high dollar to me. Because I'm gonna bet a liner took a crap or the orings are leaking and I wouldn't patch it back together. Id inframe it all.

The early B's were also prone to oil cooler failures as well, it could be a cheap fix.

That is true... I was looking worse case scenario.
Man I wish... I could gamble on it because I really like the truck.

Last edited:
Depends on how long it's been losing water, if it wiped out the crank and cam you'd be better off buying another motor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back