Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I should correct that and say "a 550 cat." Cuz I'm sure an E7 could out pull a 3116 or 3126, probably even up to a C-13 lol

I thought finding a truck with an E9 was like finding a winning lottery ticket on a street corner. Haha

They are prolly scarce in your territory, but they seem to be able to be found around here. A friend of mine has had three of them all in super liners, I came across one in an MH cabover that's prolly still sitting in the weeds.

Ya I mean so far it's been great to is.. And ya I have no doubt your cat would walk it on a hill.. I love cat motors too but I have zero complaints yet with this ch613.. However on Tuesday I may or may not be purchasing a 99 379 short hood with a c12 and a 10speed.. Seems reasonably priced. We will see..this one will be my personal unit to run with. Has 1,008,401 miles on it. Worth 17k??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Schit if you're looking to get a Pete with a C-12 I know of a 99 379-127" with a recent inframe for a good price

I thought finding a truck with an E9 was like finding a winning lottery ticket on a street corner. Haha

I was just offered a Renault Magnum with 560hp Mack E9 for 5000 €. Problem is its gearbox is making some strange noise and it's Renaults own 18 speed box which is very rare over here.

I think I'm going to pick this one up, 1982 359, 400 BC3 Cummins, 13 speed, 4.11 rears, asking 15k.
a6e3e3eh.jpg

I was just offered a Renault Magnum with 560hp Mack E9 for 5000 €. Problem is its gearbox is making some strange noise and it's Renaults own 18 speed box which is very rare over here.

Is that a rebadged Mack transmission?

OK chicken light Peterbilt guys.

Where's a good place I can find some breather lights, and a Bug shield for our new 389? No place around here local that I care to give money to.

Chris

If everything goes as planned.....I'll be going from a W900 with a c-15 to an ol 359 with a 400hp BC3 haha. Can those be turned up to 475-500hp and still be reliable?? Obviously I'll need to fit a charge air cooler in there as well

If everything goes as planned.....I'll be going from a W900 with a c-15 to an ol 359 with a 400hp BC3 haha. Can those be turned up to 475-500hp and still be reliable?? Obviously I'll need to fit a charge air cooler in there as well

500hp, yes. Reliable? Depends on your definition of reliable. I'd say you might get 4-600k between overhauls. Maybe as little as 250k. The upside is you can rebuild them in an afternoon in a truckstop parking lot. LoL

500hp, yes. Reliable? Depends on your definition of reliable. I'd say you might get 4-600k between overhauls. Maybe as little as 250k. The upside is you can rebuild them in an afternoon in a truckstop parking lot. LoL

Gotta love the simplicity of mechanical engines haha

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5218187

legit? what's it worth? I like everything about it...looks clean and pretty well taken care of. and the 525hp N14 is rather appetizing..
Looks like a pretty nice truck. 10 speeds do nothing for me but that's just me.