Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yeah, we know, Chicken lights are kinda played out, I like the big arse grill/cattle guards with the LED lighs and all that, Way cool.

Been thinking about puttin some in my 2nd Gen dodge too

Yeah, we know, Chicken lights are kinda played out, I like the big arse grill/cattle guards with the LED lighs and all that, Way cool.

Been thinking about puttin some in my 2nd Gen dodge too

Kinda like this?
jetynyra.jpg

ba4u8avu.jpg

My ride for the time being. 03 550hp kitty 18spd American class interior you know all the usual stuff.

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
Here's the new unit... 01 ch613 E-7 427 10 speed fuller. And the ole t-600 bein a pain in the ass..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Negative.. 85 Wilson 42' all aluminum wheels and 75% rubber for 6k, I think we did ok on it? It'll haul corn

Love it. Power locks windows and mirrors and even has cruise.. Luxury for us. Rides good drives good and has an 18" recessed front axle so it turns on a dime

Love it. Power locks windows and mirrors and even has cruise.. Luxury for us. Rides good drives good and has an 18" recessed front axle so it turns on a dime

I walked all over a Mack yesterday pulling a hill. I think he must have the rear up on blocks.

I've never seen a mack of any variety outpull a cat......that's pretty damn hard to do