Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yeah you've got an inch or two on me for height don't ya? At 6'2" I feel like I would hate it if I were any taller

At a whopping 5'8"... I feel I was made for a 359. If you tall guys wanna stay out of them, so the price can go down that would be great.

I was just offered this truck by my wife's uncle, unsure of the year, but its a 359 127", air assist rams are intact and look functional. Truck hasnt run in 4+ years.....and Wtf is this digital dash thing?

5y6egu7e.jpg

qenujuqu.jpg

Has a retarder and no engine brake
nyga6a3a.jpg

zy2y5eqa.jpg

ydugunuz.jpg

He's got a 63" flat top sleeper he'll throw in with it. I might be buying two trucks I guess lol

Yeah you've got an inch or two on me for height don't ya? At 6'2" I feel like I would hate it if I were any taller

Yea I'm a little over 6'3" plus boots add another 3". Loaded out of the field this guy has a lot of nice older equipment.

Attachments

• jdwheat.jpg
    jdwheat.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
I don't think I have ever seen a pete with the electronic dash, I have seen a few in Kenworths though.

I've never seen one either. I didn't know such a thing even existed

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I imagine equipment express still has it. I don't know why you'd ever get rid of a truck like that

How long have they been around. I just started fallowing there fleet and that is some impressive work. Bad habit is about my dream truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's also got this one in the cellar. Crazy thing is that its got a Cummins KT in it
4udaqyde.jpg

I didnt know a 1150 cubic inch engine would even fit in a 119" truck

How long have they been around. I just started fallowing there fleet and that is some impressive work. Bad habit is about my dream truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got no clue! I just follow pakman and their builder on Instagram haha

Back