Truckers, lets see your rigs!

6agy7yby.jpg

decals are getting cut tomorrow! I can't wait to get home from ND and get the ol yellow rig put to work!

Bellydumping on a few of the road projects to start with, that will get me enough cash to buy a belt trailer for harvest

Thank ya! And ya oughta be a fun adventure for sure.. Should be able to bring in roughly 60-65k in 6 months..

Anyone Familiar with this gearbox? Any good. Known weaknesses?

5anytazy.jpg

neda9yru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I don't know that it has any specific weakness over any other, but it will have an odd shift pattern compared to a normal 9. I will see if I can find the pattern

That one also has a forward opening shift plate.

I've got the shifter. The knob decal doesn't look odd to me.

L-1-2-3-4 range 5-6-7-8

Scratch that about the shift pattern, I was thinking of the P and R series gear sets.

Ok good. Just curious if there was anything particular or bad news about this particular model.

This one is the old mans project, we are cutting up another truck for the engine to set down in this one, it's no where near the trouble of my A model.

C836E7D1-B7C4-4A2A-935E-D9B6DBF6037B.jpg

I came across this truck while looking at some classic cars and trucks a local gentleman has tucked away in barns all over his property. Curious if anyone can tell the year from this plate? He wants to sell the truck really cheap. It is a White Road Boss.

Call your local Volvo dealer with the vin number. I think they should be able to help.

The engine tgar should also be able to tell you what year the motor was manufactured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call your local Volvo dealer with the vin number. I think they should be able to help.

The engine tgar should also be able to tell you what year the motor was manufactured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'll try them tomorrow.

A few pictures my dad took on his way to get my trailer a few days ago ?
tepaqanu.jpg

udavemy9.jpg